Editing Posts

narnia0100

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello, everyone.

How do you edit your posts? I think that I saw once that there was an "Edit" button to the left of the "MultiQuote" button on your post, but I can't seem to find it now. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zachary

It goes away after 10 minutes.

I guess staff will shine light on this.... but from reading the replies in this thread, seems it varies.....

Just like the maximum allowable amt. of PM's some members have more of over others.....

I thought it was 15? Also, iv'e seen members update their post over 12 hours after the original post was made.

Before the board got hacked into or w/e, it used to be 15..... Now I fall in the latter category; being able to edit posts hours afterwards

(not that I do much of that anyway, but I still see the edit button on posts I made like 5,6, etc. hours after the fact)....

I guess staff will shine light on this.... but from reading the replies in this thread, seems it varies.....

Just like the maximum allowable amt. of PM's some members have more of over others.....

Before the board got hacked into or w/e, it used to be 15..... Now I fall in the latter category; being able to edit posts hours afterwards

(not that I do much of that anyway, but I still see the edit button on posts I made like 5,6, etc. hours after the fact)....

Probably because you're a Veteran Member which outranks Senior Members, Members, and New Members.

Archived