Fantasy trains

Novabus 5000

Only problem, that's a real picture. August 3rd 1981!!! I think R40s ran on the (A) and (C)© till 1984, then they went to the (B), (N), and (L).

I was responding to the idea of running R68s on the (A).

Of course does an R68 (A) beat the Arrow IV (C) or the Arrow IV upside-down (1)(1)?

R68 (A) makes since cuz if the (C) had Arrows, i think it would only have like 4 cars.

Actually three Arrows are the usual consist makeup for the (C). Unless it's using equipment off the (Z), then it's a diesel (usually a PL42AC or GE) and about 4 Comet cars. Weekends are supposed to be an ALP44 and 6 Comets, but anything shows up.

Actually three Arrows are the usual consist makeup for the (C). Unless it's using equipment off the (Z), then it's a diesel (usually a PL42AC or GE) and about 4 Comet cars. Weekends are supposed to be an ALP44 and 6 Comets, but anything shows up.

You forgot the (NJT)/(SEPTA)/amtrak BiggerBoy!

biggerboy.gif

90-100 of whatever kind of car you want. Sorry, it can only operate on :ac::nec: and :rvl: in the (NJT) system, and most of the outdoor system in the rest of the country, add 6x hhp8 for long tunnels and underground service.

- Andy

Archived