Just another happening on the subway...

mtattrain

Two teenage girls have been arrested in a violent subway assault that sent the victim to the hospital, police said. 

According to police, the two teens were on a nortbound 4 train departing Utica Avenue in Brooklyn at about 1 p.m. when they encountered a man and became aggressive with him, police said. The nature of the dispute wasn't immediately clear. 

Police say the teenagers became violent and attacked the 55-year-old man, punching him in the face and head. Video of the incident showed the man eventually punching back in an attempt to defend himself.

From NBC; link: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Teenage-Girls-Attack-Man-4-Train-Subway-Fight-Assault-Arrest-188305481.html

Yeah just another day. Happy joy joy. I would have done MUCH WORSE if I was in that situation. Heads will be in the damn hospital with fractures all over from head to toe if I was friggin attacked. Trust me.

That being said this is unusual. Huh? Why? Because for once the police authorities actually got it right. They arrested the underage heifers and rightfully charged them with assault waiting arrainment instead of arresting the man charging him with assault instead who was punching them back in an effort to defend himself.

Shocker.

Yeah just another day. Happy joy joy. I would have done MUCH WORSE if I was in that situation. Heads will be in the damn hospital with fractures all over from head to toe if I was friggin attacked. Trust me.

That being said this is unusual. Huh? Why? Because for once the police authorities actually got it right. They arrested the underage heifers and rightfully charged them with assault waiting arrainment instead of arresting the man charging him with assault instead who was punching them back in an effort to defend himself.

Shocker.

I highly agree with you 110% on what you said, Technically took the words out my mouth pretty much.

So who was filming this video? An accomplice of the punks, or another low life looking to make a buck from other people's suffering? I don't see anybody hitting the emergency intercom and informing the crew so that they can radio for police assistance.....

Two teenage runts beating up an elderly, really......? And the person filming the video should have thought of getting help as Snowblock pointed out. If I was on the (4) on that very car where I see those female dogs beating up the poor man, I would have moved over to another car, pulled out my cell phone and call the cops right away. Either way, they had to pay for their committed assault.

Archived