LIB 296 breaks down this past Sunday

JohnQPine

I wish MTAB hurries up with the LIB takeover, LIB is really slacking on thier buses!

Why do you want that to happen? if MTA bus takes over LIB then all the buses would be painted that boring blue and white paint scheme!

And the mainece doesn't always improve, I once seen this pic of an LGA VII which was all messed up with missing panels and stuff.

Why do you want that to happen? if MTA bus takes over LIB then all the buses would be painted that boring blue and white paint scheme!

And the mainece doesn't always improve, I once seen this pic of an LGA VII which was all messed up with missing panels and stuff.

That's LGA, but look @ the rest...Baisley Park, JFK, College Point, they all improved from the last companies. So they get the boring blue stripe, but they will also likely get better service and maintenance in return. I think LGA needs to get scrapped, it's the Queens version of KB.

That's LGA, but look @ the rest...Baisley Park, JFK, College Point, they all improved from the last companies. So they get the boring blue stripe, but they will also likely get better service and maintenance in return. I think LGA needs to get scrapped, it's the Queens version of KB.

About the blue stripe... doesn't 193 have it already?

And LGA... please don't tell me that is the former Triboro depot.

About the blue stripe... doesn't 193 have it already?

And LGA... please don't tell me that is the former Triboro depot.

Both statements are correct...And LGA is basically Triboro Coach with the MTAB scheme.

Both statements are correct...And LGA is basically Triboro Coach with the MTAB scheme.

Yeah, Triboro never did a very good job maintaining their buses, and the (MTA) Bus version is the same... I can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully with the merger, LIB will get better maintenance as well if the buses are as bad as you guys say they are.

Yeah, Triboro never did a very good job maintaining their buses, and the (MTA) Bus version is the same... I can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully with the merger, LIB will get better maintenance as well if the buses are as bad as you guys say they are.
They ARE terrible. The only reason why Triboro sucked is because MTAB was taking over so they started slacking, hence why some buses got TOWED into the maintenance shops.

They're merging but they're keeping their LIB stripes.

Archived