Hello from Queens!

DM30AC 508

Hey guys, this is my 1st post on the forums and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I live in Bayside Queens. I live half a block from the Q27 and Q31 bus routes and a 15 minute walk from the Bayside LIRR Station. I have a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/blacksun138 (I use the Tapatalk app on my iPad so don't know if this was linked or not). Obviously my youtube username is blacksun138 so if you want to subscribe you are more than welcome to do so. I have been a railfan and transit enthusiast since I was little and regularly go into the city to railfan the subways and do other stuff. My favorite bus is the Novabus LFS, my favorite subway car the R32 and favorite LIRR Equipment the DE/DM30AC. I am 18 years old and am starting Stony Brook in a week. If you want some of my photos or videos please ask and I will post them, The majority of them are taken from a crappy phone camera, although I do have a Panasonic Lumix FZ150 which I use sometimes and I do have a few good LIRR pictures. Thanks for reading this and I hope I enjoy my time here on the Forums.

• 2 months later...

If you want some of my photos or videos please ask and I will post them, The majority of them are taken from a crappy phone camera, although I do have a Panasonic Lumix FZ150 which I use sometimes and I do have a few good LIRR pictures. Thanks for reading this and I hope I enjoy my time here on the Forums.

Absolutely! Go for it. We would love to see your work as a welcome addition to what we have. One of the big pluses of this site is the fact that many members, myself included, always post pics and media of trains and buses from NYC rapid and surface transit to regional railroad footage and world transit footage. We also have a section for general non-transit related photography.  Post away.

Hey guys, this is my 1st post on the forums and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I live in Bayside Queens. I live half a block from the Q27 and Q31 bus routes and a 15 minute walk from the Bayside LIRR Station. I have a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/blacksun138 (I use the Tapatalk app on my iPad so don't know if this was linked or not). Obviously my youtube username is blacksun138 so if you want to subscribe you are more than welcome to do so. I have been a railfan and transit enthusiast since I was little and regularly go into the city to railfan the subways and do other stuff. My favorite bus is the Novabus LFS, my favorite subway car the R32 and favorite LIRR Equipment the DE/DM30AC. I am 18 years old and am starting Stony Brook in a week. If you want some of my photos or videos please ask and I will post them, The majority of them are taken from a crappy phone camera, although I do have a Panasonic Lumix FZ150 which I use sometimes and I do have a few good LIRR pictures. Thanks for reading this and I hope I enjoy my time here on the Forums.

Welcome aboard, I'm in Jackson Heights.

Have you ever fan the fun NICE Bus/former MTA Long Island Bus too?

Archived