Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

(Courtesy of SubChatters) Orion NG 3802....

I'm skeptical, last time people were talking about 4 buses being there and there was 1 and it wasn't even the final model.

1. I want to see a pic

2. if 3802 is at CAS, Where's 3801 at?

I'm skeptical, last time people were talking about 4 buses being there and there was 1 and it wasn't even the final model.

1. I want to see a pic

2. if 3802 is at CAS, Where's 3801 at?

Yeah, and 3800? Whatever happened to that bus?

Dude, i am not getting yelled at.. well i don't care

Relax! I'm joking! Geez, we're all a little skeptical about what goes on over there.

I'm calling shens til there is picture proof.

I'm surprised that thread hasn't seen many posts....

Well, everyone's kinda skeptical about any news related to these buses. Everytime there's news related to the NG O7's, either it's a lie, the buses have been delayed again or it's another demo bus. I'm going to need pics and word from an insider at Orion before I believe the delieveries have started.

Well, everyone's kinda skeptical about any news related to these buses. Everytime there's news related to the NG O7's, either it's a lie, the buses have been delayed again or it's another demo bus. I'm going to need pics and word from an insider at Orion before I believe the delieveries have started.

Exactly. I'm trying to find out whats going on with that.

Question is, wheres "3800" now....

Exactly. I'm trying to find out whats going on with that.

Question is, wheres "3800" now....

I'll do a little investigating, but like I said in the NG thread, they are due in right about now.

Simple Theory, Pics/vids/any word from a higher up with really good knowledge like pablo & ENY or it didnt happen

Someone changed the "Metropolitan Transit Authority Bus Fleet" page on WikiPedia saying that the Orion Bus Industries began delievering the Orion VII NGs, quote "Delievery began in August 2008", then quote, "Fleet will begin in August 2008". I got enough of whoever frm somewhere who keeps on changing the pages. :)

Someone changed the "Metropolitan Transit Authority Bus Fleet" page on WikiPedia saying that the Orion Bus Industries began delievering the Orion VII NGs, quote "Delievery began in August 2008", then quote, "Fleet will begin in August 2008". I got enough of whoever frm somewhere who keeps on changing the pages. :)

Thats why you don't trust Wiki for info. Lords knows who could be changing it, especially foamers that want to mess with people's mind.

Anything Transit, I DON'T go to Wikipedia.

The guy who created the pages is the one who edits them.

Thats why you don't trust Wiki for info. Lords knows who could be changing it, especially foamers that want to mess with people's mind.

Anything Transit, I DON'T go to Wikipedia.

I don't either. As a matter of fact, I knew nothing about the pages untill this year.

back on topic: The NG's are being delivered!!! Check the news thread!! http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45297#post45297