(Courtesy of SubChatters) Orion NG 3802....

UlmerPark B6

I'm calling shens til there is picture proof.

I'm surprised that thread hasn't seen many posts....

Well, everyone's kinda skeptical about any news related to these buses. Everytime there's news related to the NG O7's, either it's a lie, the buses have been delayed again or it's another demo bus. I'm going to need pics and word from an insider at Orion before I believe the delieveries have started.

Well, everyone's kinda skeptical about any news related to these buses. Everytime there's news related to the NG O7's, either it's a lie, the buses have been delayed again or it's another demo bus. I'm going to need pics and word from an insider at Orion before I believe the delieveries have started.

Exactly. I'm trying to find out whats going on with that.

Question is, wheres "3800" now....

Someone changed the "Metropolitan Transit Authority Bus Fleet" page on WikiPedia saying that the Orion Bus Industries began delievering the Orion VII NGs, quote "Delievery began in August 2008", then quote, "Fleet will begin in August 2008". I got enough of whoever frm somewhere who keeps on changing the pages. :)

Someone changed the "Metropolitan Transit Authority Bus Fleet" page on WikiPedia saying that the Orion Bus Industries began delievering the Orion VII NGs, quote "Delievery began in August 2008", then quote, "Fleet will begin in August 2008". I got enough of whoever frm somewhere who keeps on changing the pages. :)

Thats why you don't trust Wiki for info. Lords knows who could be changing it, especially foamers that want to mess with people's mind.

Anything Transit, I DON'T go to Wikipedia.

The guy who created the pages is the one who edits them.

Thats why you don't trust Wiki for info. Lords knows who could be changing it, especially foamers that want to mess with people's mind.

Anything Transit, I DON'T go to Wikipedia.

I don't either. As a matter of fact, I knew nothing about the pages untill this year.

back on topic: The NG's are being delivered!!! Check the news thread!! http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=45297#post45297

Archived