Trizzster's New Bag Of Drawings!!!

Transit Related!!!!

An R142 (2) Train makes the curve at West Farms Square heading for Wakefield.

R142AtEastTremont.jpg

Non-Transit Related!!!!

*Men, please keep ur eyeballs in your head*, Stacy McDowell shows off her new belly button piercing in the most sexiest way possible. Cute eh?

SexiiStacy.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!!! Comments are welcome.

nice mate, the first 1 looks hot, gonna make me 1 soon, even tho there are 3 mistakes on the R142, I spot, but kool, second one looks nice, sound slike a cartiin from Nick

what did u use? PS, PSP, MSFT Paint(Doubt) sumin else? or drew manually and scan to PC

nice mate, the first 1 looks hot, gonna make me 1 soon, even tho there are 3 mistakes on the R142, I spot, but kool, second one looks nice, sound slike a cartiin from Nick

what did u use? PS, PSP, MSFT Paint(Doubt) sumin else? or drew manually and scan to PC

Mistakes? Do Explain. And I drew them manually and scanned then colored on PSE. Thanks!!!

Mistakes? Do Explain. And I drew them manually and scanned then colored on PSE. Thanks!!!

The only one I can spot is that the R142 has three doors, not two. Otherwise, they're both very good.

EDIT: Ooh, and IIRC 6995 is an A car not a B car. Again, otherwise, very good.

Well you need 3 Doors for the IRT, 4 for IND/BMT.

The MTA Logo (MTA) should be to the Left not top, and there is Only 1 winshield wiper

which is suppose to be in the Left side of the pic, not 2

oh and the lights in the front red should be more lower, meaing add more red to it, and move lights down

Plus its suppose to be New York City subways

But its gd :)

The only one I can spot is that the R142 has three doors, not two. Otherwise, they're both very good.

EDIT: Ooh, and IIRC 6995 is an A car not a B car. Again, otherwise, very good.[/quote

The numbing is off I know but thanks.

Very cool drawings.

The first thing that hit was "omg it's IRT PATH!" heh. :):(:cool::D:D:D

- Andy

You know, The Path PA-5s are the R142's distant cousin.

Well you need 3 Doors for the IRT, 4 for IND/BMT.

The MTA Logo (MTA) should be to the Left not top, and there is Only 1 winshield wiper

which is suppose to be in the Left side of the pic, not 2

oh and the lights in the front red should be more lower, meaing add more red to it, and move lights down

Plus its suppose to be New York City subways

But its gd :D

K first of all, I know all IRT has 3 doors, I had limited space so I drew two and a half!!! I was on the actual platform drawing this and one particalar 142 had Two wipers. Idk if it was an A or something. And the logo, Idk. But thanks.

Nice drawings man!

Thanks alot!!

Archived