A TMC Nova bus in the bronx at Southern Boulevard and Boston Road

tkx2510

Well ya know I just saw a tmc nova bus at Southern Blvd going straight to Boston Road from a far distance. But to me it looks like it heading straight to the West Farms area. Whether if is true of not that the nova bus is heading straight to the

West Farms Bus Depot. Well only time can tell. Now and days we've been seeing lots of orions and new flyers in the bronx area.

Well ya know I just saw a tmc nova bus at Southern Blvd going straight to Boston Road from a far distance. But to me it looks like it heading straight to the West Farms area. Whether if is true of not that the nova bus is heading straight to the

West Farms Bus Depot. Well only time can tell. Now and days we've been seeing lots of orions and new flyers in the bronx area.

Could've been on the Bx21...

Oh btw when I was back at Southern Boulevard I saw believe that I saw the same nova bus at Weschester Avenue going towerds West Farms Road making a u turn back to Westchester Avenue. And I under by Manhattanville Depot in Manhattan. It didn't say Training Bus but is says not in service. Damn dat driver doesn't know where he wanna go lol.

Oh btw when I was back at Southern Boulevard I saw believe that I saw the same nova bus at Weschester Avenue going towerds West Farms Road making a u turn back to Westchester Avenue. And I under by Manhattanville Depot in Manhattan. It didn't say Training Bus but is says not in service. Damn dat driver doesn't know where he wanna go lol.
Sounds like it could be a Bx27...But a Nova? Are you sure it's not a TMC?

Archived