Squeaky's Bus Depot Reviews

E For Erica

****FIRST VIDEO OF 2014!! WHOOOOO****

Squeaky reviews the NYCTA East New York Bus Depot. The badass depot of Brooklyn. Enjoy!

Theme for this depot is "Pound Cake" by Drake Feat. Jay-Z. 

& A Special Shout Out To The Super Subway Bros! (Knucles, Chris, Turtle & Adam) You Guys Rock! Forreal! 

WATCH, LIKE, & COMMENT ON THE THREAD & LIKE THIS ON YOUTUBE!!

Mofos love using drake that's DAT bulllllsheet feel me? Make some train reviews feel me? Nice Vids feel me? #Hannnnnn

Boy idk if you mocking me or making a reference to my jokes lmao but after my Jackie Gleason review I'll start doing trains. Next review is Grand Ave Depot

OK Good review, huunichaald.  And yes the B7 should return to ENY.

Thanks & I'm glad you agree lol. The B20 should be split with ENY again too. Besides it makes more sense for the runs that end at Broadway Junction as oppose to the runs that go all the way back to Ridgewood. Was there a reason why the split ended anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SyT3bqNyE8&feature=youtu.be

You saw the promo! Only TWO more bus depot reviews leading up to the season finale of my bus depot reviews!

Here's a hint: "I was on TV in the 60's & now there's a depot named after me"

Squeaky reviews the newest bus depot in Brooklyn & the entire system, The NYCTA Grand Ave Depot! ENJOY!

Theme for this depot is the Sonic Battles-Chaos Battle BGM. This tune is bad ass & totally fits the Grand Ave Depot! Props to The Super Subway Bros for picking the theme for it originally. Check out their Grand Ave Depot Review.

(Note: Their review was made before mine. So the Orion V's, the B32, ect isn't mentioned)

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugI6NBcXE5I

Squeaky Reviews The NYCTA Ulmer Park Bus Depot. All I can say is WATCH THIS!!!

Theme for this Depot is Mokujin's theme from Tekken 3. Mokujin is a character in the game series Tekken & he is featured in this review as well.

Long story short, I associate the depot with Tekken because I played a Tekken Tag Tournament machine in Coney Island one summer & took the B36 home the same day lol. Kinda random but that's me. But Enjoy!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugI6NBcXE5I

Theme for this Depot is Mokujin's theme from Tekken 3. Mokujin is a character in the game series Tekken & he is featured in this review as well.

Long story short, I associate the depot with Tekken because I played a Tekken Tag Tournament machine in Coney Island one summer & took the B36 home the same day lol. Kinda random but that's me. But Enjoy!

Awesome job with "Ulcer Park".

ROFL, you and Tekken. If you're game I'll meet up one day at CI with a few rolls of quarters and show the east coast gamers how it's done.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugI6NBcXE5I Not a bad review at all and most of it is factual. This is speaking from someone who has ridden every Ulmer park lcl route end to end many times with the exception of the B6, which I have only ridden to the junction, you are right, their maitance lacks bigtime, the XD40's are in horrible shape along with the RTS's, the timing on many routes (B1/B3/B36) are atrocious. In addition, 95% of the buses that have broken down on me were Ulmer Park RTS's But at the same time, UP routes ( B6/B36/B74) don't go through the best areas and the school kids kill those buses. Ulmer park does have potential but the maitance needs to improve. Ulmer park does try it's best with the cards it is dealt. Hopefully if the maitance goes up and they improve headways on the 1,3, and 36 primarily, then Ulmer Park can be a successful depot. The good ole days were when Ulmer Park was 100% RTS, but then again, that's when there were far more breakdowns with their TMC's and GMC's from what I recall. That's my basic condensed view on UP, I appreciate ur opinion and thank you for letting me share mine.

!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugI6NBcXE5I Not a bad review at all and most of it is factual. This is speaking from someone who has ridden every Ulmer park lcl route end to end many times with the exception of the B6, which I have only ridden to the junction, you are right, their maitance lacks bigtime, the XD40's are in horrible shape along with the RTS's, the timing on many routes (B1/B3/B36) are atrocious. In addition, 95% of the buses that have broken down on me were Ulmer Park RTS's But at the same time, UP routes ( B6/B36/B74) don't go through the best areas and the school kids kill those buses. Ulmer park does have potential but the maitance needs to improve. Ulmer park does try it's best with the cards it is dealt. Hopefully if the maitance goes up and they improve headways on the 1,3, and 36 primarily, then Ulmer Park can be a successful depot. The good ole days were when Ulmer Park was 100% RTS, but then again, that's when there were far more breakdowns with their TMC's and GMC's from what I recall. That's my basic condensed view on UP, I appreciate ur opinion and thank you for letting me share mine.

!

Thanks

You scrubs should check out super smash bros 4 if y'all want some fighter competition. And tell Tekken to hold deez...

All the Mishimas would mobb on Mario tho! And my girl Michelle Chang would kick yoshi's ass for being a disgrace to animated creatures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived