Squeaky's Bus Depot Reviews

E For Erica

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18aann_squeaky-s-nycta-fresh-pond-depot-review_travel

Lmao so I got bored after class a few days ago & decided to give this bus depot review thing a shot. So I put together my own personal review of the Fresh Pond Depot. It's not perfect but I tried my best to make it. I was a little lazy with it because I had other projects too work on. But it was intended to be a little amateur. Anyway I added a audio pitch effect on my voice so it's going to sound funny. I also used some parts & footage from The Super Subway Bros. Fresh Pond Depot Review & gave them thanks in the end credits as well as photos taken by other people. Anyway I hope you enjoy & post comments in this thread of what you think :)

Girl you got talent! One of the best videos I have seen in a minute and thats no flattery. Very well done, a must see.

Give my regards to SSB. I follow their videos all the time. Very informative and entertaining.

Lmao nah my video is 18 mins. You did watch the whole thing that quick

Lmao nah my video is 18 mins. You did watch the whole thing that quick

All I needed is a few to be quickly convinced of the quality being demonstrated here.

Its the way you choreographed the video, it runs as a solid commentary, which is impressive.

This is one of those things I don't understand. I don't understand why there are fans that do reviews on places such as depots when they don't know what happens on the inside of things and how things work. Doing reviews for things like this and subway lines and other stuff is just abysmal, but that's just me.

I did like the video though, not bad.

This is one of those things I don't understand. I don't understand why there are fans that do reviews on places such as depots when they don't know what happens on the inside of things and how things work. Doing reviews for things like this and subway lines and other stuff is just abysmal, but that's just me.

I did like the video though, not bad.

Lmao I guess I'm an abysmal then. But the SSB is a group of fans so one of them probably has the knowledge to do reviews so THEIR not abysmals. And I really thought they took my thread down for a minute I was about to go off.

And thanks. Look out for my Flatbush Depot review next. It will just as comedically stupid :D

Lmao I guess I'm an abysmal then. But the SSB is a group of fans so one of them probably has the knowledge to do reviews so THEIR not abysmals. And I really thought they took my thread down for a minute I was about to go off.

And thanks. Look out for my Flatbush Depot review next. It will just as comedically stupid :D

abysmal isn't a type of person, it's a word that describes how... out there (putting it mildly), something is.....

I get his point, but I don't necessarily agree that reviews of sorts & what not, are that bad (which is essentially what something being abysmal suggests)..... I can't expect a hobbyist to know the inner workings of what goes on inside of a depot, for example.... Would such reviews be incomplete? Of course.... But I personally don't find it that egregious, abysmal, pathetic, w/e synonym you wanna use... That's just me....

Keep doing your thing though.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZRn8PbZ_w

I was gonna wait until after new years to upload this but Im taking my cpu to the shop today & won't be out till late Janurary. Squeaky reviews the NYCTA Flatbush Bus Depot. Enjoy!

PS: In the review, I forgot to mention that Flatbush Depot should of took the Orion VII Old Gen Hybrid model instead of waiting for the Next Gens to come out. (Note: Flatbush Depot never had any Orion VII OLD GEN Hybrid Buses which are the 2004-2007 Hybrid models. They only have the 2008-2010 Next Gen Hybrid model)

Best of luck with the many LFSA's on the line.

Na I actually wanna take the SBS. My plan is next time I go somewhere & I have to take the B44 is to take the SBS going & try to catch an RTS on the local coming back. (If I catch a Next Gen coming back I'll just take the SBS coming back too) But I don't just busfan like that. Especailly not a Flatbush route

Just watched... Pretty good.

And I agree 5075-5124 never should've left FB... Those were their best units.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Yep giving up those & taking Next Gens were the two moves they shouldn't of made. At least they kept the 5000's in general. (Which they should give some to Fresh Pond but that's just my opion)

It was good, lol though at some of the pictures. You centered around the B44 SBS more than any of the other routes (not saying this is a bad thing btw). 

Thanks & yeah I did talk about the B44 SBS a lot because it's a brand new thing and honestly the most important part of Flatbush Depot right now. And there's not much to say about the B2/31, I could of talked about the B49 a bit tho. But other than that, I covered about everything.

FP should take the 5200s from quill. Those buses are too good for them <_< Quill can have ALL the OGs they want...

Lol, Quill's considered by just about everybody to be the best depot in the system in terms of maintenance, but alright boss.

FP should take the 5200s from quill. Those buses are too good for them <_< Quill can have ALL the OGs they want...

Dont those 5200's have messed up signs?

I feel like FP should have 5000-5010, 5111 from UP & yeah give em the 5200's from Quill.

Archived