Woman takes $1000 cab ride, then says she can’t pay

Turbo19

Any cab driver in right mind would have got cash up front for that kind of fare. Thing about it NO airport shuttle will pick you up for that distance with out a prepayment. The cab driver should have done the same thing! I hope she gets deported back to Brazil for this.

And what in this case warrants deportation?

And from reading the first page of responses, you guys sound like a group of misogynistic angry young men calling this girl dumb bitch, psychopath, sociopath etc.

I think you guys have some deep seeded emotional issues to attack a woman you don't know, or even to generalize women in such a way you guys have done. You sound like people who have no luck with women and take it out on them. You guys are acting like this woman took the money out of your pockets and the food off of your tables by taking this cab ride and not paying. Grow the F! up.

As you are entitled to your opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs.

I still feel the woman had choices of getting back to Boston at a cheaper rate nonetheless, my opinion of her still stands...a moron.

For you to label everyone based on their opinions and assume that there are issues, nice job there..no really nice job.

I don't know where you got that information from but it is wrong. There is no such TLC rule stating taxi cabs cannot go farther than an 8 mile radius or even a time limit like 3 or 8 hour radius. This is completely false. A taxi cab driver can take a fare as far as he wants. It is completely up to the driver to negotiate a fare with the customer. The TLC cant revoke a medallion for that either. You need to get your information from credible sources next time.

And from reading the first page of responses, you guys sound like a group of misogynistic angry young men calling this girl dumb bitch, psychopath, sociopath etc.

I think you guys have some deep seeded emotional issues to attack a woman you don't know, or even to generalize women in such a way you guys have done. You sound like people who have no luck with women and take it out on them. You guys are acting like this woman took the money out of your pockets and the food off of your tables by taking this cab ride and not paying. Grow the F! up.

When it comes down to it, this driver should have made sure to secure payment a head of time.

He had this incident on the forums about his love aborting his kid and dating him just for the money.

Archived