231st (1) Train Station

Andy

Back in New York for the summer until I go back to college so I decided to take some pictures of my favorite line which is also my home line.

ozYyTPQ.jpg

3WpyoeX.jpg

dcGllHz.jpg

Here is a video:

Please comment! Thank you guys!

I didn't even chance to ride on the  (1) in my whole life but maybe some i will. thank you for sharing this picture and video of the  (1) train R62A i love the  (1) train.

You should ride it to the northern end. There's some great views along the line and for the most part it's pretty safe. 125th st (elevated station), Dyckman, 207th (yard) and 225th (bridge) are all stations worth stopping at.

I didn't even chance to ride on the  (1) in my whole life but maybe some i will. thank you for sharing this picture and video of the  (1) train R62A i love the  (1) train.

The (1) is awesome! You definitely should hop on it sometime. And thanks for your kind comments.

Brings back very old memories Good photos and video

Thank you! :)

You should ride it to the northern end. There's some great views along the line and for the most part it's pretty safe. 125th st (elevated station), Dyckman, 207th (yard) and 225th (bridge) are all stations worth stopping at.

Definitely north of Dyckman! I think I'll take pictures of the yard or bridge next.

Nice n foggy... ♥

Yeah I like the effect the fog has on the picture. Thanks for your comments! :)

Great job Andy! I love the fog in the pic.

Don't forget 215th also has a view of 207th St yard

I already covered those stations.

The (1) is my home line, as well. What stop is your home stop?

I already covered those stations.

The (1) is my home line, as well. What stop is your home stop?

It used to be 238st then I moved so now its 231st.

My favorite line, too.  Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! It my favorite too!

Archived