September 2014 Bus Route and Schedule Changes

BM5 via Woodhaven

I don't know if there's a stop or not (since it's dark by time I get to gateway after work), but if not, there should be someway for the B83 to serve gateway I (heading back towards B'way Junction).....

There still isn't but some drivers will stop for you, if they see you waking back towards Erskine St. Surprised that nobody has complained about that yet.

As I mentioned before, there was supposed to be a stop at Site Drive where Red Lobster is, and that would be the stop for Gateway I.

#1 - From Gateway, getting to the (J) for that purpose would require a backtrack... I didn't wanna ride the B13 then anyway......

#2 - Even if I wanted to take the damn (J), I wouldn't ride it to Broadway Junction, to then switch to the fulton line for Nostrand av for the B44 - when getting off at Alabama & taking the B12 to albany/clarkson would put me closer to the crib than nostrand/church would...

#3 - ...and stop suggesting that I take the B44 SBS.... It is the second time you've done that shit.

#Idontneedyourhelp #hopoffB44SBSnuttz

thought you were going elsewhere sorry. I guess B13 just likes me better I see it every time I step out the house. (almost)

Archived