ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mantisxazn said:

There is a Mid-May class with about 80 to 90 ppl.....don't quote me on that. That is what the TSS said during the orientation.  Also there is a June class. 

JUNE 19. 

Thank you, can you please also tell us your list number?

11 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Thank you, can you please also tell us your list number?

12 minutes ago, Mantisxazn said:

There is a Mid-May class with about 80 to 90 ppl.....don't quote me on that. That is what the TSS said during the orientation.  Also there is a June class. 

JUNE 19. 

Yes Pls can u give us the list number? ,approximately,So we can know where we all are at...and thx for the info.

Also 5 years vested for Pension. Hochul brought it back down to 5yrs. Coumo had it for 10yrs. 

what does this mean?  does this mean I have a "pension" after 5 years of service?  it will probably be very little (a few thousand per year) right?  but i will get the medical benefits too?
do i have to wait until 65 retirement age?  

2 hours ago, Newyork4 said:

Yes Pls can u give us the list number? ,approximately,So we can know where we all are at...and thx for the info.

440X. Hope this helps. How are you others doing? Just need to get an idea when I'm going to get called doing to do a physical since i got the drug test last Friday on 4/22

1 hour ago, Mantisxazn said:

440X. Hope this helps. How are you others doing? Just need to get an idea when I'm going to get called doing to do a physical since i got the drug test last Friday on 4/22

This helps a Ton , 442x here, so if you already went in on Friday I know I’m definitely close!!!  Usually it’s 2-3 weeks til the medical 

9 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

This helps a Ton , 442x here, so if you already went in on Friday I know I’m definitely close!!!  Usually it’s 2-3 weeks til the medical 

I think you have a shot at the May class  or  definitely the June class!

11 hours ago, trackerjack said:

Also 5 years vested for Pension. Hochul brought it back down to 5yrs. Coumo had it for 10yrs. 

what does this mean?  does this mean I have a "pension" after 5 years of service?  it will probably be very little (a few thousand per year) right?  but i will get the medical benefits too?
do i have to wait until 65 retirement age?  

I take it as if you quit after 5 years you can get all the money you contributed into the pension back instead of after 10 years? I'm not 100% sure tho.  

2 minutes ago, TA718 said:

I’m hoping I can get the May class. If not June is fine too with me. Just anxious now and eager to start this.

I know I mentioned Corona Yards in Queens. But what divison is that? Is it B? Or is it something separate from A and B?

Corona yard is in queens home of the 7 train aka the A division.

48 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Corona yard is in queens home of the 7 train aka the A division.

Thanks for the response. I actually googled it after posting it to see if the internet may have had the answers and sure enough it did lol. Told me exactly what Divison A and B consists of. 

8 minutes ago, TA718 said:

Thanks for the response. I actually googled it after posting it to see if the internet may have had the answers and sure enough it did lol. Told me exactly what Divison A and B consists of. 

No problem any questions just ask that's what we're here for!