ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Reign said:

Everything went well with medical and I will be in the August class....Good luck everyone!

1 minute ago, Reign said:

Everything went well with medical and I will be in the August class....Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Can you give a brief summary of the process? 

Hey does any one know the headline for medical .I did my first pre-employment in April and never got an email to update .My name is still on the dcas list .Not to be negative if your application was voided for any reason what so ever would the notify you that you aren’t being considered for the position .

41 minutes ago, TO22 said:

Does anyone know if the neck measurement of 17 inches is standard for both men and women when they measure your neck for sleep apnea?

17 for men.. 16 for women.. and BMI plays a MAJOR part in that. The Doc didn’t even measure my neck. 

5 minutes ago, Sto said:

17 for men.. 16 for women.. and BMI plays a MAJOR part in that. The Doc didn’t even measure my neck. 

Wow I’m wondering if i should just bring in that i had a sleep study already and i have a mild case….or will i still be on hold even with that letter.

21 minutes ago, TO22 said:

Wow I’m wondering if i should just bring in that i had a sleep study already and i have a mild case….or will i still be on hold even with that letter.

If it's a recent study bring in the reading it doesn't hurt to not bring it in

40 minutes ago, TO22 said:

Mild you should be OK they dont bother you i know of lots of TOs who are Mild Im Mild its on your record so when you go for your Annual they always mention it...

Well my neck size has shrunk as well since i lost 30 lbs..

8 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

Mild you should be OK they dont bother you i know of lots of TOs who are Mild Im Mild its on your record so when you go for your Annual they always mention it...

Well my neck size has shrunk as well since i lost 30 lbs..

Ok i feel better lol thank you for the info….And congrats on the weight loss! 

Just got my email on 7/15 reported for pre employment screening and drug testing 7/29 I would imagine it will be late winter before i'm in School car. Good luck to everyone but remember SINGALS SIGNALS SIGNALS... there are about 75 of them but you need to score 100% on that final!!!!! Hoping for some speed on this!