ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

I will have a suspended license if i plea guilty smh 

Should have handled that bro....

They wont hire you until that's resolved.

Edited by RTOMan

10 hours ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

Yupp i will see what are my options on Friday cause its 8 pending points if i plea guilty but i already have 6 for 5/5/22

Dont plead bro, hire a traffic attorney and let them know you need to handle them asap. Any traffic attorney should be able to help, but you do have to take care of it before medical 

2 hours ago, Dreee said:

Dont plead bro, hire a traffic attorney and let them know you need to handle them asap. Any traffic attorney should be able to help, but you do have to take care of it before medical 

I havd a traffic attorney and they been fighting the case since 2019 and 2020

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

I havd a traffic attorney and they been fighting the case since 2019 and 2020

Can you ask your lawyer if he can plead your case down so your license doesn't get suspended?

Otherwise, it looks like it's a game of chicken. 

You can email DCAS to reinstate yourself on the list after your case is done.

Edited by Jericho

44 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Can you ask your lawyer if he can plead your case down so your license doesn't get suspended?

So i will get 8 points and my license wont get suspended which in the sake of my future i am ok with The other 6 points are 18 months apart so accumulatively i will have 14 points but wont suspend my license thats what the lawyer said 

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

not sure how much longer the list will be extended for at this time

15 hours ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

So i will get 8 points and my license wont get suspended which in the sake of my future i am ok with The other 6 points are 18 months apart so accumulatively i will have 14 points but wont suspend my license thats what the lawyer said 

so you would be okay ruining your driving record license, etc.....might get suspended.....just to operate a train?

19 minutes ago, trackerjack said:

so you would be okay ruining your driving record license, etc.....might get suspended.....just to operate a train?

It didnt get suspended and it will be good in 4 years and ill take some defensive remove points and for a career job ill give it a try 

19 minutes ago, Justlikejoey91 said:

It didnt get suspended and it will be good in 4 years and ill take some defensive remove points and for a career job ill give it a try 

remove the points now if you can

1 hour ago, trackerjack said:

Who cares about the driving record, he did what he had to do to avoid a suspended license and get a job making $40 + an hour. The points fall off after a year and half or so. Are you not looking at the bigger picture

6 minutes ago, Youngking said:

Who cares about the driving record, he did what he had to do to avoid a suspended license and get a job making $40 + an hour. The points fall off after a year and half or so. Are you not looking at the bigger picture

i never looked at the bigger picture, hence i ended up in Transit

22 hours ago, Youngking said:

What is the current starting salary for training operations?

12 minutes ago, Valter said:

How long does it usually take for MTA to hire from pre-employment process? 

it depends, if you dont get put on medical hold it can be anywhere from within that same week to within 3 months of the day you went