Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Tonyboy515

I am new to this forum, but not the NYC subway and highways.

Hello guys! My name is Anthony, and I am proud to be part of the NYC transit forums.

I live right next to the Avenue M Station (Q) on the Brighton Line.

I am really obsessed with the NYC subway, and NYC's highways and roads. The closest highway I live next to is Route 27, the Prospect Expressway.

My favorite subjects on the NYC subway is the Second Avenue Subway (Q)(T), R179's, and R211's.

I have some really weird talents that apply to the New York City subway, such as imitating the propulsion sounds of all car types, imitating all of the voices of the NTT cars, and doing the infamous door chimes of all cars on the New York City subway.

I am looking forward to posting on these forums.

-Tonyboy515 ;)

Hello guys! My name is Anthony, and I am proud to be part of the NYC transit forums.

I live right next to the Avenue M Station (Q) on the Brighton Line.

I am really obsessed with the NYC subway, and NYC's highways and roads. The closest highway I live next to is Route 27, the Prospect Expressway.

My favorite subjects on the NYC subway is the Second Avenue Subway (Q)(T), R179's, and R211's.

I have some really weird talents that apply to the New York City subway, such as imitating the propulsion sounds of all car types, imitating all of the voices of the NTT cars, and doing the infamous door chimes of all cars on the New York City subway.

I am looking forward to posting on these forums.

-Tonyboy515 ;)

YES!!!!! I found a twin lol.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums.

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums! :rock:

Thanks Harry!

YES!!!!! I found a twin lol.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums.

I'm looking forward to see you on the forums too! ;)

That makes three of us lmao

Welcome to the forums, Tony!

Thanks @r142a 7795! Glad to see that we all have things in common... Edited by Tonyboy515