Metro North conductor trainee (February 2017)

loresol87

• 3 weeks later...

It was posted last week. I've applied and now waiting to hear from them. Does anyone know of the possible timeframe?

Could be days, weeks, months....  or not at all.  They get thousands of applications for the position, they only usually respond to the ones they want to invite to the test.

I received notification that I passed (took the test in Jan '17) and that my background check is in progress.  Does anyone know what the process is from here?  Is it months, years of waiting at this point?  

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I received notification that I passed (took the test in Jan '17) and that my background check is in progress. Does anyone know what the process is from here? Is it months, years of waiting at this point?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey Gatto, when did you initially apply for the position? And how long did you wait to be invited for the test? Any steps in between?

I applied multiple times.  I think the last time I applied was about 1 year ago.  Invited for the test in January.  4 weeks later notified I passed and had to fill out a background check consent a couple of days ago.....now I wait.  Hoping someone can give me an idea of what is next.

Hope this helps.

Archived