Important opinion pieces about Woodhaven SBS and QueensRail (reactivating the Rockaway Beach Line)

BrooklynBus

I'd extend the Rockaway pk shuttle and make it a full (H) service cause the (R) would be even worse if they did ur idea 

Agreed. 

Maybe it can be extended along Junction Blvd and eventually go to the Airport.

for some reason it would not seam natural etc plus would it actually warrant weekend "circle" service?

Fun fact: you don't need to use a service the whole way round for it to actually be useful. After all, no one actually rides the (A) from Inwood to Far Rock.

• 1 month later...

also while i am here i would like to blast the behavior of certain people who support the queensway who intimidate people who support the restoration of the RBB into shutting up about our cause, quit with your get involved with the queensway or shut up crap. NO WE WILL NOT SHUT UP!

i am think of writing an editorial in support of the RBB who can i write it too and where can i send them? i was thinking of writing one for the forest hills post (right in koslowitz's back yard)

Send it to he Queens Papers. Queens Chronicle, Times Ledger, Rockaway Times, Rockaway Wave. There are others. Also online publications like DNA Info.

• 1 month later...

I thought you asked if you could post it in this thread? If not, you can always start a new thread. Or are you asking about other places to post it?

i found the downloads section but would it not be suitable since it does not fit classifications. i want post the attachment but forum does not have something to allow me too

i found the downloads section but would it not be suitable since it does not fit classifications. i want post the attachment but forum does not have something to allow me too

Why not just copy and paste and give it a subject heading either here or as a new thread?

Archived