R68A Yellow D train

Around the Horn

• 2 weeks later...
On December 4, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Around the Horn said:

Not sure why but this was running yesterday...

37946580565_c466917e42_b.jpg

24960774508_2637af67d5_b.jpg

37946579805_e0244dfc41_b.jpg

Not saying you did anything nefarious, I know you didn’t, but I always get suspicious when I see the back roll sign set to something weird and only the one on the back. 

It’s like the R68 (F) pictures, where the guy clearly went into the cab, changed the (D) to a (F) and took a photo at every stop while his friend held the door. 

1 hour ago, R42N said:

Not saying you did anything nefarious, I know you didn’t, but I always get suspicious when I see the back roll sign set to something weird and only the one on the back. 

It’s like the R68 (F) pictures, where the guy clearly went into the cab, changed the (D) to a (F) and took a photo at every stop while his friend held the door. 

Well in this case, three other people caught it before I did, and I only found out about it from a friend of the T/O who did it, but I understand your suspicion...

14 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Well in this case, three other people caught it before I did, and I only found out about it from a friend of the T/O who did it, but I understand your suspicion...

No no no. I’m not saying you did this. You see Orange/Diamond (Q)’s all the time, and I can this being done by accident, I’m just saying in general when you see something really crazy (like a R46 (N) or a R68 (E))  and it’s only the rear rollsign, there’s a good chance it was done by a rogue railfan. 

4 minutes ago, R42N said:

No no no. I’m not saying you did this. You see Orange/Diamond (Q)’s all the time, and I can this being done by accident, I’m just saying in general when you see something really crazy (like a R46 (N) or a R68 (E))  and it’s only the rear rollsign, there’s a good chance it was done by a rogue railfan. 

Oh no, I got what you were saying... I was just confirming that it was all above board.

Archived