Exam 9604

Natalie

Good evening, I took the TA exam today along with the boss survey. I also have a Boss survey scheduled in January for Mabstoa. Do I actually have to take the boss again for mabstoa since I took it for TA today? Also good luck to all of those who took the exam today. What did you guys think about it?

I was there today aswell in the gym , they killed it with the memory booklet that sucked , that suppose to be for police officers , but other than that i was just reading and looking for answers , right when i handed the paperwork they announced to stop what youre doing , i guess i did good i read and read till i found the answer

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

Good evening, I took the TA exam today along with the boss survey. I also have a Boss survey scheduled in January for Mabstoa. Do I actually have to take the boss again for mabstoa since I took it for TA today? Also good luck to all of those who took the exam today. What did you guys think about it?

I also took the BOSS for MaBSTOA last month, therefore you'll probably be taking it again.

56 minutes ago, leaniel3209 said:

... they killed it with the memory booklet that sucked , that suppose to be for police officers...

Interesting...

3 minutes ago, misslo said:

Welp, I might not pass this test, I cant remember taking a civil service exam *scratches head*  I take my tomorrow at 3 at Midwood. :( 

I know this is last minute, however did you look at this & this NYPD Test Prep Kits?

Hopefully this will do the trick for you @misslo.

Archived