Have you ever been stopped?

mark1447

Well, you know what they say.

If you see something, say something. >.>

Nah i dont say someting, UNLESS its something that can terroris us in NYC, thats diffrent, like if I see a bomb in the tracks :eek:

Or if The Mayor Bloomberg is making a confernce on the tracks, Ill make sure is a$$ is locked :( jk

but u got a gd soul nice~ =)

I got stopped once by a T/O on the F. Im simply writing signals numbers just for the 63 street connector so the bve verison of the F can be completed. Long story short the t/o asked if I work for transit I said no and he kicked me off the train. Luckily for me a cop was there and took my side saying the t/o had an attitude and just wait for the next train. This incident happened this past summer at Lexington Av/63st. I got kicked off here b/c my first run was by a trusty R32 then a R46 wit the cabdoor ajar

I got stopped once by a T/O on the F. Im simply writing signals numbers just for the 63 street connector so the bve verison of the F can be completed. Long story short the t/o asked if I work for transit I said no and he kicked me off the train. Luckily for me a cop was there and took my side saying the t/o had an attitude and just wait for the next train. This incident happened this past summer at Lexington Av/63st. I got kicked off here b/c my first run was by a trusty R32 then a R46 wit the cabdoor ajar

Hes not suppose to kick you out at ALL, that a$$hole must got issue, next time, grab his/her Badge Number, and the Car Number, date and time and Contact T/A

718-330-3322

(Comments, Complaints)

http://www.mta.info/mta/phone.htm#nyct

On (SEPTA) amtrak and (NJT) i just tell them i'm a hobbyist or non commercial photographer and they leave me alone. Amtrak doesn't really care as much though as their passenger reservations go through a screening system plus they got their own deal going down onboard. I only say something if i'm getting a funky vibe that day.

- A

Duly noted mark1447, and the worse part is I felt so upset cause everyone was looking, giving me that terrorist look.

You want a terrorist look? Try reading the Train Operator book while on a rush hour train..in the front car. I swear, I felt like everyone was looking at me like i was going to hijack the train lol

Archived