The worst service reductions of MTA history may be coming...

Lawrence St

On 10/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

His plans are simply just to send trains wherever they currently don't go. I mean look at what he's doing to the QBL. Eliminating the (R) and replacing it with an (E) local, (M) and (G)? Nobody cares about the (G) along the QBL. 

With the amount of local service provided, and given how more people will shift to the sole express train (which is already pretty crowded), the (F) will really stand for f**ked. 

Actually, the (E) can stay an express in this.  I was copying and pasting and forgot about that.

1 hour ago, Wallyhorse said:

Guilty as charged on that one.

Insanity "charges" also apply... Whether you serve those sentences consecutively or concurrently makes no difference to me....

How's that forum of yours doing, by the way? You know, "Too Foolish To Pass: The Forum" <_<

On 10/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

His plans are simply just to send trains wherever they currently don't go. I mean look at what he's doing to the QBL. Eliminating the (R) and replacing it with an (E) local, (M) and (G)? Nobody cares about the (G) along the QBL. 

With the amount of local service provided, and given how more people will shift to the sole express train (which is already pretty crowded), the (F) will really stand for f**ked. 

12 hours ago, Kamen Rider said:

And you wouldn't have made that mistake if you didn't feel the urge to dug up a month old thread to fulfill your compulsion to share...

We're on the possible verge of seeing service reductions of which the likes of us NY-ers have never seen before, yet this guy takes time to pump out utter nonsense... The sad part is that he's not trolling either.

Edited by B35 via Church