Screening Results "Passed"...Different from Passed Prescreening

longislander123

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where your application falls if your SCREENING RESULTS say "Passed" (not the column where it says "Passed Pre-screening").  My friend passed pre-screening on about 100 different jobs but this is the first time he has seen anything in the Screening Results column as well.  Does anyone know if this means he could be getting an interview soon?

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Mohamed said:

I have a few that's says pass as final results but does anyone know a email or phone number I can call to see what's going on. Thank you very much 

Did you hear back from Sirtoa for conductor? I have my application in passed pre screening for that and haven’t been called for an exam or interview yet. 

15 hours ago, 2ride said:

Did you hear back from Sirtoa for conductor? I have my application in passed pre screening for that and haven’t been called for an exam or interview yet. 

Same here too it just says pass pre screening and other's say pass as the results. Didn't get no email or phone call.

Put no material weight in anything you see in the status columns. Simply put, you apply, then await for an email for confirmation of interest from the HR side. The hiring process, is quite long, with a huge amount of internal steps to get a candidate from apply process to contact & interview stage. Apply in excess, because it is a matter of chance/s in many cases. If you qualify, apply! Increase your odds as much as you can & then don't think about it until you have to (in the event of a contact back of interest) Good Luck as well. 

• 2 months later...

The only time I've seen that other column "Screeninh Results: Passed" in addition to "Status: Passed Prescreening" (as opposed to Applied or Position Filled" were on 2 positions I applied for that were reposted. My theory is that perhaps it's used as a secondary check if they run all of the original applications again for the second round posting. I have nothing to base that off of except supposition.

Either way, just wait to be contacted. I've had numerous Passed Prescreening which just means you've answered the checkbox questions correctly, and haven't heard a word. But I've also been interviewed for positions where it never even changed status to Passed Prescreening.