Money Train

Bracamonte

Its an awsome movie! I was just watching it the other day. It would be cool if they made a remake, but without Snipes and Harralson the movie wont be good unless they came up with the best actors ever, or should I say it would be the worst remake ever. Besides Snipes is over seas making movies if im mistaken.

Yes, i seen it its a awsome movie!! I like all the road trains in the movie are redbirds.:D When i was younger i was confused by the redbird on the (N)(3) and (B). Later i found out that they used an R30 set. Its one of my favorite movies and had an great story line, and the ending was funny.

Too bad the real money train doesn't look like that.

what does it look like right now I've never seen it?

Its an awsome movie! I was just watching it the other day. It would be cool if they made a remake, but without Snipes and Harralson the movie wont be good unless they came up with the best actors ever, or should I say it would be the worst remake ever. Besides Snipes is over seas making movies if im mistaken.

lol last I hear he was running from the law

what does it look like right now I've never seen it?

Subway revenue is no longer collected by "money train." The money trains that ran in the system (up to around 2003-2005), just looked like regular work motors that run the garbage trains (R21/R22 equipment). With Metrocards, fewer people pay cash so there's less cash to handle; no need for the money train.

Archived