Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Problems On East Side

Posted on:11/13/2008 6:48:28PM

Due to ongoing signal problems at the 14th Street-Union Square Station, Utica Avenue-bound (4) and Flatbush Avenue-bound <5> trains are bypassing the station at this time.

In addition, due to a Presidential visit, please expect delays in bus service on the Eastside of Manhattan until further notice.

I was at 14 grabing a dyre bound (5) and damn the trains were crowaded, and the (6) too...

And who cares about bush in NY, damn now theres bus problems aye lol

Now you really can blame Bush for anything. :D

ya like once in the smmer, me and my god mother, said BUSH IS A BI*CH in the window of my home LOL:p

well he is~

THANKS FOR STARTING IRAQ WAT A HOLE.. kk no more ;)

You guys should have seen today, if you want East Side IRT mess.

First of all, I got on the 8:40 <6> because the damn 8:25 QBx1 never showed, so I was already off to a late start. At 125th Street, there was a (5) across the platform, so I figure I should transfer to the express [which I never really do.]. I leave the <6> I'm on, to find that because of a sick passenger at Grand Central, the (4) was delayed and this (5) was to run local.

Everyone, including myself, from the aforementioned <6> had to run back and forth. But before anyone knew it, that <6> was gone.

It looked like a twisted game of Frogger.

You guys should have seen today, if you want East Side IRT mess.

First of all, I got on the 8:40 <6> because the damn 8:25 QBx1 never showed, so I was already off to a late start. At 125th Street, there was a (5) across the platform, so I figure I should transfer to the express [which I never really do.]. I leave the <6> I'm on, to find that because of a sick passenger at Grand Central, the (4) was delayed and this (5) was to run local.

Everyone, including myself, from the aforementioned <6> had to run back and forth. But before anyone knew it, that <6> was gone.

It looked like a twisted game of Frogger.

That's the Lexington Avenue Line for ya.....hince why we need that 2nd Avenue Line (Q)(T) up and running sooner than later!

ya like once in the smmer, me and my god mother, said BUSH IS A BI*CH in the window of my home LOL:p

well he is~

THANKS FOR STARTING IRAQ WAT A HOLE.. kk no more ;)

I knew someone who had the "stop the BUSHIT" sticker on their car after the '04 election. The same person later expressed that they wanted to slash the tires of a car with a McCain/Palin sticker. ;)