Holiday train show!

Lionel's (MTA) Metro North Railroad Set is not out yet. The Lionel (MTA) R-27 Subway Set was just released last week. The Metro North set runs on any regular O-scale 3 rail track. This set will include The 4 M7 Commuter Cars, tracks and a transformer, and some accessories. When I hear full detail about the set, I will post a review about it. At the moment, I don't know if Ill be purchasing the set or not. Lionel's R-27 "QT" Subway set, I heard was graded as B+/A-.

Zachary

Lionel's (MTA) Metro North Railroad Set is not out yet. The Lionel (MTA) R-27 Subway Set was just released last week. The Metro North set runs on any regular O-scale 3 rail track. This set will include The 4 M7 Commuter Cars, tracks and a transformer, and some accessories. When I hear full detail about the set, I will post a review about it. At the moment, I don't know if Ill be purchasing the set or not. Lionel's R-27 "QT" Subway set, I heard was graded as B+/A-.

Zachary

By any chance do you know the pricing because I want my sister to purchase me one for christmas.

Archived