Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Holiday train show!

Lionel's (MTA) Metro North Railroad Set is not out yet. The Lionel (MTA) R-27 Subway Set was just released last week. The Metro North set runs on any regular O-scale 3 rail track. This set will include The 4 M7 Commuter Cars, tracks and a transformer, and some accessories. When I hear full detail about the set, I will post a review about it. At the moment, I don't know if Ill be purchasing the set or not. Lionel's R-27 "QT" Subway set, I heard was graded as B+/A-.

Zachary

Lionel's (MTA) Metro North Railroad Set is not out yet. The Lionel (MTA) R-27 Subway Set was just released last week. The Metro North set runs on any regular O-scale 3 rail track. This set will include The 4 M7 Commuter Cars, tracks and a transformer, and some accessories. When I hear full detail about the set, I will post a review about it. At the moment, I don't know if Ill be purchasing the set or not. Lionel's R-27 "QT" Subway set, I heard was graded as B+/A-.

Zachary

By any chance do you know the pricing because I want my sister to purchase me one for christmas.

By any chance do you know the pricing because I want my sister to purchase me one for christmas.

From what Ive been seeing all over the internet, The 4 Car Starter set is going for $267.99 - $284.99. The 2-Car Add on is going for $64.99 - $73.99.:cool:

Archived