1. 1. Favorite four tracked subway line (not including Brooklyn

• IND 8 Avenue (A)(C)(E)
    • IRT 7 Avenue (1)(2)(3)
    • IND 6 Avenue (B)(D)(F)(V)
    • BMT Broadway (N)(Q)(R)(W)
    • IRT Lexington AVenue (4)(5)(6)
    • IND Central Park West (A)(B)(C)(D)
    • IND Queens Boulevard (E)(F)(G)(R)(V)

Yeah, the (Q) has a good express run in manhattan, the (N) is okay, its express in some stops but also local in some. I always go to brooklyn using the broadway exp.

I remember the Broadway Express Tracks just sitting and collecting dust. With this poll, Im going to go with the Broadway (N)(Q)(R)(W) as my first choice, Lexington Av (4)(5)(6) for door # 2, and 6 Av (:D(D)(F)(V) for 3.

Zachary

Yep. I don't know if you remember, but during the 90s (until late 2000 or 2001) there was no Broadway Exp. I remembered the (N) & (R) in Manhattan all local as a kid, and some Broadway stations still had the 4th Ave Line fridge tiles as well. That's why from Brooklyn we usually transferred to the then (B) or IRT to avoid that line altogether.

No Broadway Express back in the 90's when (N)(R) all made local stops along BMT Broadway. I can remember the Union Square Express tracks, (where the (N)(Q) are now running on) that was filled with garbage bags and other trash! Too much dirt in those express tracks. :mad: I don't miss those smelly days on the (N)(R) anymore!

The (4)(5)(6) Lexington Avenue line is my 1 favorite along with

(N)(Q)(R)(W) at Broadway, Best rides around. ;)

I chose the 7th Av IRT because whenever I ride it with friends I remark how cool the express run is between TSQ and 96th; at that point everything immediately grinds to a halt, and we crawl at a snail's pace, with local (1) trains passing us. You can't buy embarrassment like that, nosiree! :(B)

I do like the Lex and Brodaway as well. I think the 4 track design is key to why the NYC subway blows doors on other cities' subway systems.

Well he have a tie race b/w the Lexington Avenue Line and the Broadway Line.....lets go Lex:cool::D

Wow, isn't that great? Even though 500,000 people everyday rider the (4)(5) and (6) at Lexington Avenue/Park Avenue South, it's still a very reliable line. Broadway (N)(Q)(R)(W) is my favorite line to travel on, and so the Lexington Avenue lines (4)(5)(6)!

I chose the 7th Av IRT because whenever I ride it with friends I remark how cool the express run is between TSQ and 96th; at that point everything immediately grinds to a halt, and we crawl at a snail's pace, with local (1) trains passing us. You can't buy embarrassment like that, nosiree! :DB)

I do like the Lex and Brodaway as well. I think the 4 track design is key to why the NYC subway blows doors on other cities' subway systems.

The IRT 7 Avenue line (1)(2)(3) is really good too. The (2)(3) express in Manhattan is very speedy. :D

Archived