Drug test

Kanisha

I’ve never used drugs a day in my life and I was emailed by dcas that I don’t qualify for bus operator because of my drug test, I’m so confused about this and don’t know what to do, do anyone know how I could Fight this?because this has to be a mix up. 

On 7/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, Kanisha said:

I’ve never used drugs a day in my life and I was emailed by dcas that I don’t qualify for bus operator because of my drug test, I’m so confused about this and don’t know what to do, do anyone know how I could Fight this?because this has to be a mix up. 

First, have you considered calling the Office of the President at 646-252-5800 to try to get this rectified?

Second, have you tried reaching out to the Vice President of Human Resources to get this rectified?

Third, you mentioned the title of "Bus Operator." Mind I ask: What exam number were you hoping to get hired off of? As soon as you can answer this question, we can guide you better. Unfortunately, with the exams for MaBSTOA (OA) and MTA Bus Company (BC), this is a one-time opportunity until the next examination and/or list comes out.

Fourth, I do have some good news: As you know, when you do the pre-employment paperwork, which can be seen in this PDF document, on pages 13 and 14, they only ask you to disclose any drug tests for the past two [2] years. And, as of this typing, to my knowledge, they are not registered nor do they bother checking the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse, hopefully you should be good to go in August of 2024.

In the meantime, good luck getting this rectified. You're not the only one who has had issues with Human Resources - trust me.

Edited by +Young+
Typographical correction & Addition

• 11 months later...