The Red Bus

Ken S.

Excellent.

I have taken about 5-6 times.

I also remember when Tram was suspended on one weekday due to "filming of Fear Factor" reality game show", I remember Academy Bus was acting for Tram Shuttle Bus.

After you-know-what incident on East River, tram shuttle bus was $2 I think.

Excellent.

I have taken about 5-6 times.

I also remember when Tram was suspended on one weekday due to "filming of Fear Factor" reality game show", I remember Academy Bus was acting for Tram Shuttle Bus.

After you-know-what incident on East River, tram shuttle bus was $2 I think.

Did it use the Roosevelt Is Bridge, cross onto 21st Street and then proceed over on the QB bridge?

Academy Bus acting for Tram (which was free) was on 2nd Av/59th-58th St while RIOC Bus share stop with Q60 to make U-turn onto Queensboro Bridge, then Academy Bus used 57th St entrance, then they both went west on Queens Blvd, left onto Northern Blvd, left onto 31st St, left onto 36th Av, onto RI Bridge.

Manhathan-bound was same as above.

Academy Bus acting for Tram (which was free) was on 2nd Av/59th-58th St while RIOC Bus share stop with Q60 to make U-turn onto Queensboro Bridge, then Academy Bus used 57th St entrance, then they both went west on Queens Blvd, left onto Northern Blvd, left onto 31st St, left onto 36th Av, onto RI Bridge.

Manhathan-bound was same as above.

Thanks!

Archived