Metro Card 7 Day Fun Pass

DonOfAllBuses

Yo what's the deal with this day pass or "fun pass"? I went to the city about a month in a half ago to buy some RTS buses, when I tried to purchase a day pass at (MTA)Long Island Bus Hempstead Terminal, when the machine didn't have the option to let me pick that day pass.:eek: Now I see all over the internet that this pass is available, Could someone please tell me what the feezy is goin on with this?!:confused: I want to go to the city to get more buses for my Swindle Management Department of Public Transit fleet.;):P Thanx.

The Don of All Buses;

Transit Bus Mafia, Inc.

Yo what's the deal with this day pass or "fun pass"? I went to the city about a month in a half ago to buy some RTS buses, when I tried to purchase a day pass at (MTA)Long Island Bus Hempstead Terminal, when the machine didn't have the option to let me pick that day pass.:eek: Now I see all over the internet that this pass is available, Could someone please tell me what the feezy is goin on with this?!:confused: I want to go to the city to get more buses for my Swindle Management Department of Public Transit fleet.:D:P Thanx.

The Don of All Buses;

Transit Bus Mafia, Inc.

Well thats weird....I thought they would have that option or maybe that particular vending machine. Did you use the red vending machine?

Well thats weird....I thought they would have that option or maybe that particular vending machine. Did you use the red vending machine?

Red Vending Machine? I didnt pay attention... as usual, unless I see an unusual bus in an unusual area. All I know is that day pass comes in very handy for unlimited rides all day for $7.50!

Archived