BVE 2 Trouble

Good Morning All,

When I first received my laptop back in June, I tried downloading BVE. However, when I try to use the game, this is the message I receive:

bve_help.jpg

I haven't used BVE since May, and Id like to get back into the swing of things...

Any step by step help would be appreciated..

Zach

(Q) Brighton Local

openBVE is not recommended for the NYCTA stuff tho

It works fine.

Okay guys, I heard both sides of the story here. Can somebody than please explain to me, on how I may be able to obtain BVE on my laptop?

Zach

Get OpenBVE. Quickest and fastest way to get your BVE train sim on.

• 3 weeks later...

BVE2 works fine on Vista once you patch it up. The reason it doesn't init Direct3D relates to a problem with the GFX card. I had this issue on my cousin's lappie as well.

Try reinstalling drivers, etc.

At the time it happened for me, I reinstalled XP to the laptop and it worked fine since.

BVE2 works fine on Vista once you patch it up. The reason it doesn't init Direct3D relates to a problem with the GFX card. I had this issue on my cousin's lappie as well.

Try reinstalling drivers, etc.

At the time it happened for me, I reinstalled XP to the laptop and it worked fine since.

Too much of a hassle. Better off just running OpenBVE.

• 1 month later...

Ok I am having an issue with the routes can anyone help me out with how I go about installing the routes I followed the openbve tutorial about making the folders for trains and railways. I opened it up and i don't see the stations i just see the signals and I cant get my train to move lol.

Archived