Brighton Line

Abba

Due to switch problems at the Prospect Park Station:

Bedford Park Boulevard-bound (:D trains are running on the (D) line from the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station to the 36th Street Station

57th Street-bound (Q) trains are running on the (N) line from the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station to the 36th Street Station

I wonder if i'ts weather related.

Bedford Park Boulevard-bound (:D trains are running on the (D) line from the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station to the 36th Street Station

57th Street-bound (Q) trains are running on the (N) line from the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station to the 36th Street Station

I came from Sheepshead Bay and got a block ticket to go to Avenue J using B49. That took long!

I am sure is. Nice time for a snowstorm to NYC on 1 of busiest travel days of year(Friday before x-mas)

Here is the latest:

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:12/19/2008 5:52:13 PM

Following an earlier incident (1), (7), and (M) train service has resumed with residual delays.

Also, due to an ongoing rail condition at the 14th Street-Union Square Station, please expect delays on (L) train service in both directions.

In addition, due to inclement weather conditions, please expect delays in service on (2), (3), (4), and (5) train service in both directions at this time.

Not related to conditons:

For some reson there is a Pink '7' Bullet

The MTA's website is too simple to have the exact color code, so it uses the closest one. If you look at the (7) line on the map there, it is the same color. :D

- A

Archived