New Signs?

UlmerPark B6

I think the (Q) is supposed to go to Astoria full time under the service cut when the (W) is eliminated. I guess the station dept. sign guys are trying to stay one step ahead.

Doubt that. Last weekend I noticed a (Q) on one of the signs, then the Monday after it was back to (W). Those could be just temporary stickers for the G.O., no point in making an entire sign.

The reason is becuz its a GO and they want passangers to know what train is stopping and/or replacing.. its temporary if its on a White Background

Like when they had the (2)(5) switch at south ferry, at Bowling Greeb it said tha the (5) is heading via the 7th avenue line on the brooklyn Platform.

Its notmal. And no, just becuz the (Q) is there doesnt mean it will be permanent. Its just there to tell passangers that the (Q) is running on the Astoria Line for the GO with the (7), or possibly becuz the worker forgot to replace with (W)

The reason is becuz its a GO and they want passangers to know what train is stopping and/or replacing.. its temporary if its on a White Background

Like when they had the (2)(5) switch at south ferry, at Bowling Greeb it said tha the (5) is heading via the 7th avenue line on the brooklyn Platform.

Its notmal. And no, just becuz the (Q) is there doesnt mean it will be permanent. Its just there to tell passangers that the (Q) is running on the Astoria Line for the GO with the (7), or possibly becuz the worker forgot to replace with (W)

As far as I know the (Q) never went to Astoria other then for GO's so they (Q) would not be a left over on the signs.

As far as I know the (Q) never went to Astoria other then for GO's so they (Q) would not be a left over on the signs.

They just need to replace the signage with the (W). Now unless they cut the (W) with the (Z) then the (Q) would permanently head there on the (W) hours until 2nd avenue line is done

i find it strange that the (MTA) has the money to make these temporary G.O. signs and yet, are complaining about having a $1.2 billion deficit. these white signs are also at Sheepshead Bay and Kings Highway for the Avenue U and Neck Road rehabilitation project.

I see those everyday on my way to school.

Archived