Info about 76th Street!

INDman

Heh...little girl taps our friend "S" on the shoulder...

"76th street's not real!" :)

Note to everyone else: Inside joke

by the way...2 seconds of off topic, but Matt tomorrow we plan to do at least most of the wiring for the phase converters for the jacks for the R9...it's possible in Sept we may be able to get the car in the air

Mother of God! I won't be up for the Sept. RT weekend, maybe the weekend before to help DD on a charter though. The rest of Sept looks good for R9 work. Now back to your regularly scheduled railian experience.

Mother of God! I won't be up for the Sept. RT weekend, maybe the weekend before to help DD on a charter though. The rest of Sept looks good for R9 work. Now back to your regularly scheduled railian experience.

:eek: why not!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek: got classes starting that week? :)

That is one very interesting article! :) there's even a Times article about the mystery behind the station as well about all the rumors and stuff. Weird.

You may want to check out the date: 1 April 2002.

I've read the Times article myself when it first came out. Initially I was shocked, but afterward through all of this reading, I don't think the person who wrote the article really knew about the truth of the station.

The thing is, there are clues that may lead to a station, a shell of a station or an area where a station is supposed to be. But there is not enough evidence to prove that such a station exists, yet. But I believe there's no incentive to finding out whether this station exists since the line that serves it is not built.

Archived