Please, please DO NOT wait for a D train going southbound on 6th Ave this weekend

RTOMan

Beacuse you wont get one..

Why??

There is a G.O in efect this weekend spilt service on the D Line. The "North Section" has southbound Delta's from 205th Street scraping the wall from 145th Street to 2nd Ave in Manhattan..

They also go via the 8th Ave Line Southbound from 59th Street to West 4th Street.

So CPW people will have A and D service and 8th Ave people will have A,D and E service (Yes 3 services on 1 track spells "fun" for West 4th Tower)

The "South Section" has the D train going from Stillwell to West 4th Street Only..

You want a Northbound Delta get it a Bway-Laff or West 4th...

Northbound Delta's scrape the wall from West 4th to 34th Streets then its Express Stops to Fordham Road in the Bronx(Due to them chopping the track between 161st to 167th Street Uptown).

No C service again, A service Scrapes the Wall from 168th to Canal Streets..

I have seen posters ALL up and down 6th Ave and CPW letting people know whats going on but you know what??

I will still get "Why is the D train going down 8th Ave?" Questions..

You will have people waiting for D trains looking at A taped off platfrom on B3 Tracks from 47-50th Street to 34th Streets..

The reason??

People dont pay attention, but its still our fault though... :(;) ;)

Beacuse you wont get one..

Why??

There is a G.O in efect this weekend spilt service on the D Line. The "North Section" has southbound Delta's from 205th Street scraping the wall from 145th Street to 2nd Ave in Manhattan..

They also go via the 8th Ave Line Southbound from 59th Street to West 4th Street.

So CPW people will have A and D service and 8th Ave people will have A,D and E service (Yes 3 services on 1 track spells "fun" for West 4th Tower)

The "South Section" has the D train going from Stillwell to West 4th Street Only..

You want a Northbound Delta get it a Bway-Laff or West 4th...

Northbound Delta's scrape the wall from West 4th to 34th Streets then its Express Stops to Fordham Road in the Bronx(Due to them chopping the track between 161st to 167th Street Uptown).

No C service again, A service Scrapes the Wall from 168th to Canal Streets..

I have seen posters ALL up and down 6th Ave and CPW letting people know whats going on but you know what??

I will still get "Why is the D train going down 8th Ave?" Questions..

You will have people waiting for D trains looking at A taped off platfrom on B3 Tracks from 47-50th Street to 34th Streets..

The reason??

People dont pay attention, but its still our fault though... :(;) ;)

Thanks for exact details man; I love the term we use; "Scrape the wall" lol

Archived