R42 and R160A J Train PICS

Messino

Seems like you got a picture of a T/O from the forums.

In which pic? The J train being layedup on the center tracks? How can you tell? None of the T/Os can be identifiable from the pics I took, atleast I didnt think they could.

When I was at the Woodhaven station some guy on the platform dressed in all blue was being a prick and trying to stop me from taking pics and telling me how "illegal" it was. When I told him about the transit rules and how they even sent a memo to all cops abou tit and how he didnt know anything about transit rules or the laws he threatened to call the cop who was standing at the platform stairs and I just kept clicking away. He started calling her out but the cop didn't give him a second look and didn't want to be bothered, she was just yapping away on her cell phone about nonsense.

When I was at the Woodhaven station some guy on the platform dressed in all blue was being a prick and trying to stop me from taking pics and telling me how "illegal" it was. When I told him about the transit rules and how they even sent a memo to all cops abou tit and how he didnt know anything about transit rules or the laws he threatened to call the cop who was standing at the platform stairs and I just kept clicking away. He started calling her out but the cop didn't give him a second look and didn't want to be bothered, she was just yapping away on her cell phone about nonsense.

Tell him to piss off next time. It's no longer illegal to take pictures in the subway, just no flash photography is all they ask for. Some people either still don't get that or like to stick their nose in other people's business.

Wonderful pics.....can you try to reduce them to 800x600 next time!

How come 800x600? I find thats a bit too small, maybe because my dual monitors are set at 1400x1050 and 1280x1024 Also they are automatically reduced in size when viewing in the forum.

Nice pics on the (J), but:

-Reduce images to 800X600 [No its not small at all. By reducing you are allowing Dial up Users or anyone with slow internet connection to view the images

-Bus pics can't be mixed with subway trains. thats why there is a bus forum.

Wonderful pics.....can you try to reduce them to 800x600 next time!

Harry changed the image size rules. Max now is 1024x*

Nice pics on the (J), but:

-Reduce images to 800X600 [No its not small at all. By reducing you are allowing Dial up Users or anyone with slow internet connection to view the images

-Bus pics can't be mixed with subway trains. thats why there is a bus forum.

The rule is no longer 800x600. It's 1024x*

In which pic? The J train being layedup on the center tracks? How can you tell? None of the T/Os can be identifiable from the pics I took, atleast I didnt think they could.

Well it helps to know how they look like or what to look for but I know the T/O you got in one of the shots.

How come 800x600? I find thats a bit too small, maybe because my dual monitors are set at 1400x1050 and 1280x1024 Also they are automatically reduced in size when viewing in the forum.

800x600 is not small and it doesn't matter if it resizes on this forums.....its a while to download just to see them. Also there is a rule and a thread on here that all pics must be 800x600

This is the rule from Andy aka MetsFan a Senior Mod

"Forum Image Posting Guidelines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a friendly reminder that all images posted need to either be 1024x768 or less, or linked using a URL per forum rules.

The image on the forum is not "resized" automatically, it simply displays a preview image that fits the set dimensions. The actual file is still loaded when the page is loaded, and is NOT altered by the forum.

This creates a problem, because the file is larger in data size than the preview image by about 50% since it's at a lower resolution.

Please keep in mind than any and all oversized images will be removed from here on without warning. Anyone with oversized images in current posts, please modify your post using the edit feature.

If the edit feature is unavailable, and the images are 1024x768 or smaller, but not 800x600 you can PM me and i'll change it into links. All other posts must comply with this months old forum rule by monday or they will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding!"

- (A)

800x600 is not small and it doesn't matter if it resizes on this forums.....its a while to download just to see them. Also there is a rule and a thread on here that all pics must be 800x600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a friendly reminder that all images posted need to either be 1024x768 or less, or linked using a URL per forum rules.

The image on the forum is not "resized" automatically, it simply displays a preview image that fits the set dimensions. The actual file is still loaded when the page is loaded, and is NOT altered by the forum.

This creates a problem, because the file is larger in data size than the preview image by about 50% since it's at a lower resolution.

Please keep in mind than any and all oversized images will be removed from here on without warning. Anyone with oversized images in current posts, please modify your post using the edit feature.

If the edit feature is unavailable, and the images are 1024x768 or smaller, but not 800x600 you can PM me and i'll change it into links. All other posts must comply with this months old forum rule by monday or they will be removed.

- (A)

Rules have changed, now leave the moderating to the moderators. Thanks.

- (A)

I can always reduce the file size without losing too much quality, I just thought most peoples monitors now a days are set to atleast 1280x768 but I'll take it into account next time.

Harry changed the image size rules. Max now is 1024x*

The rule is no longer 800x600. It's 1024x*

oh well i still prefer 800x600. Especially for those with slow broadband and connection..

I can always reduce the file size without losing too much quality, I just thought most peoples monitors now a days are set to atleast 1280x768 but I'll take it into account next time.

if you dont wanna lose to much quality, then increase the Megapixel to the highest and then let Photobucket or other image hosts do the work of decreasing the size, while preserving the quality.

1024x768 is fine. No need to resize below that.

1024x768 is fine. No need to resize below that.
Except for the fact that it messes up the formatting and on top of that NYCTF auto resizes for most people causing massive lag.. I'm on laptop connection so yeah..

Archived