Hi everybody

NewNY2584

Hi...............

My name is Chris and I an so happy to be a part of this forum. Although I am fairly young (early 20's), I absolutely love the NYC Subway system. Very recently I went to the Shore Line Trolley Museum in CT and I got some nice photos of the R17 6688 and the R9 1689 that were up there (in JPEG). Can anybody help me put them on this site? Thanks!!

welcome in, i feel u my dude, i think of this NYC subway (Greatest In the world) like a giant subterranean train set of mine, ive loved it since i was in my single digit years. And though so much is now changing and alot of what i considered a tradition is becoming extinct ill still love it. just like Hip Hop, it gets wacker every ear but i still love it...Big up to Brighton Local for putting me on to the forums

welcome in, i feel u my dude, i think of this NYC subway (Greatest In the world) like a giant subterranean train set of mine, ive loved it since i was in my single digit years. And though so much is now changing and alot of what i considered a tradition is becoming extinct ill still love it. just like Hip Hop, it gets wacker every ear but i still love it...Big up to Brighton Local for putting me on to the forums

Thanks Man! Of course I had to bring you over here :tup::cool:

Archived