Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NewNY2584

Hi everybody

Hi...............

My name is Chris and I an so happy to be a part of this forum. Although I am fairly young (early 20's), I absolutely love the NYC Subway system. Very recently I went to the Shore Line Trolley Museum in CT and I got some nice photos of the R17 6688 and the R9 1689 that were up there (in JPEG). Can anybody help me put them on this site? Thanks!!

Welcome aboard. I see you made it to BERA. You will find good people both there and here at the forums.

welcome in, i feel u my dude, i think of this NYC subway (Greatest In the world) like a giant subterranean train set of mine, ive loved it since i was in my single digit years. And though so much is now changing and alot of what i considered a tradition is becoming extinct ill still love it. just like Hip Hop, it gets wacker every ear but i still love it...Big up to Brighton Local for putting me on to the forums

welcome in, i feel u my dude, i think of this NYC subway (Greatest In the world) like a giant subterranean train set of mine, ive loved it since i was in my single digit years. And though so much is now changing and alot of what i considered a tradition is becoming extinct ill still love it. just like Hip Hop, it gets wacker every ear but i still love it...Big up to Brighton Local for putting me on to the forums

Thanks Man! Of course I had to bring you over here :tup::cool: