Spring Creek Buses at College Point

Guest MTA Bus

Maybe the buses are done but they have all the parts on them and have "New Arrival" written on the windshield. I would imagine they would have something else written if they were to be used for parts.

It's possible that they aren't needed for service or something's wrong with them.

With the YNS-CP thing it was stated by a B/o that the buses sent to YNS had to be placed on hold because they were in bad shape. With less than 100 buses Yonkers has a low maintence load so their buses are going to be in the best condition

Ok, since I don't believe my question was ever answered on subchat, is the plan to basically move all the O5 CNG's to CP and turn SC into a 'normal' [non CNG] depot?

Also if not all the SC buses are going to CP, why didn't they move out the former TBC [now LGA] O5's first then move out the SC buses?

• 2 weeks later...
Aw man 750 and 751 are at CP I remeber riding those buses on the B103! SC is losing all of its good local buses first they lost their HEV in which they dawged to FR and now the CNGs. :tdown:

If you want them our gate is wide open we don't want them Im beginning to think we are CNG s R us

Archived