How many students

DOB2RTO

How many students are in the average T/O class?

When i first started a "class" was about 80 persons and then that "class" was divided into "groups" my "group" was TA29..

Each group had 10 students and 2 TSS's..

Of coruse for a "brief" time that was changed from 10 students and 2 TSS's to 5 students and 1 TSS..

This was due to so many Off The Street T/O's screwing up and saying"oh there was too many people in the class i couldnt learn anything".

Trying to save thier skins after a few homeball overruns and station overruns..

Which was garbage in my opinion..

Instead of owning up and saying that they was screw ups from the get-go..

That policy has since been changed back to 10 students and 2 TSS's..

80, huh. How many people do they go through to get 80? 200+?

Good question..

I know people i seen at the old human resources building at 1250 Bway during our "lengthy" medical and questionare period i didnt "see" the frist time they had us all in P.S 248..

Everybody who was there for that week was "supposed" to start in the Oct 29th Class..

Im sure that "second" drug test "weeded" a lot of people out also..

Lets see in my T/O School car they called 120 to get 30. Since 75 were good for the promotion the others spilled over to the second class which was 60 Students 20 to A and 40 to B Div. My class was 30 all to B Div. However out of the 30 In school car only about 20 made it to the Road. I understand now 2 Years later only 17 remain as T/O's. One person went back on his own before the 12 Months and one to TWO and one to ATD.

I heard they been calling around 40 to 80 a class. We now should have two classes in school car from the O/C which is a total of 4 classes done or in progress.

And how hard is it to get into one of these classes? And how hard is the class?

If you want to get into a T/O class you have to pass the T/O Civil service exam and get called. Then you must pass the TA Medical then lots of paper work on your life history at 180 Livingston St. Then you are given a School car date.

How hard the school car class is as hard as you make it to be. Your instructors will teach you and offer tutoring if needed to help you in the right direction to pass the cause. Its up to you to study and pay attention in class.

As a Promotional coming from C/R I tought it was going to be a walk in the park but some of the stuff almost got me. So I just hit the books read and reread until I understand it. Then ask people I know in the field questions.

If you want to get into a T/O class you have to pass the T/O Civil service exam and get called. Then you must pass the TA Medical then lots of paper work on your life history at 180 Livingston St. Then you are given a School car date.

How hard the school car class is as hard as you make it to be. Your instructors will teach you and offer tutoring if needed to help you in the right direction to pass the cause. Its up to you to study and pay attention in class.

As a Promotional coming from C/R I tought it was going to be a walk in the park but some of the stuff almost got me. So I just hit the books read and reread until I understand it. Then ask people I know in the field questions.

Now Now Dave my friend you know its usually the "bookworms" are the ones who get clipped first..

They figured that they "understand" what they read in the books and forgot you have to "apply" that in parctical terms...

Thats is what gets people you find out that giving that train power is easy...

Stopping that train on the right mark and the proper way takes time, some get it some dont..:cool::cool::cool:

From what i have been hearing this class out right now are having "issues" stopping the trains..

Archived