Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

@brownhornet78@vee that's it! We waited and now it's time !

Thank god I got all my stuff done early, now I'm just cooling out, watching Bar Rescue marathon, and listening to The Sunday Classics on WBLS!!! Just keeping my mind at ease folks! Cause trust me.... I am excited beyond words. But I'm keeping it cool. Enjoy the rest of today @everyone cause when tomorrow hits, it's going down!!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been almost 6 years waiting, and all I want to say is THANK YOU JESUS,for blessing my fellow coworkers and myself with this beautiful opportunity...so glad to have met you all, hopefully we get to meet in person, and may this journey be a positive one for everyone....get a good nights rest, and let's get this ball rolling !!!!????????????????????????????

I will be there early as well....see you guys tomorrow

It's been almost 6 years waiting, and all I want to say is THANK YOU JESUS,for blessing my fellow coworkers and myself with this beautiful opportunity...so glad to have met you all, hopefully we get to meet in person, and may this journey be a positive one for everyone....get a good nights rest, and let's get this ball rolling !!!!????????????????????????????I will be there early as well....see you guys tomorrow

@Vee Thank you for the prayers!! ????

That's wonderful!!!! @ Everyone I'm so excited, i know I keep repeating myself, but I don't care....it's here!!!! And I made it with you guys @tim and @ JLHB ...you guys had a lot of well wishes for me...thanks again and now Hornet glad u joined us....????????????????????

That's wonderful!!!! @ Everyone I'm so excited, i know I keep repeating myself, but I don't care....it's here!!!! And I made it with you guys @tim and @ JLHB ...you guys had a lot of well wishes for me...thanks again and now Hornet glad u joined us....????????????????????

@Vee yeah this thread is full of life, and positivity!! This is not about "titles" but about a group of people from all walks of life coming in for a common goal! And took the same steps to get to this part of the process. Although our circumstances may be different. All of our goals remain the same. I'm glad I was mosey enough to peak into each thread. You can learn a lot from the different threads on here. And this is one of the threads I'm learning a grata deal from. @everyone

Lol...it's cool,..now one question, do we have to bring our book bags tomorrow?Or I think I remember someone saying they will let you know when to bring it....not sure

@Vee, I'm gonna bring mine just in case we get HR books to take home. I have one that I've always had at my previous job. I'll bust out the xlarge one when we get to school car. But yeah I'll be wearing mine. "It is better to have and not need, then to need and not have"

Can someone remind me again what do conductors start an top off at currently?

Startinng at $19.47/hr and topping off after 2017 at $27.815/hr. However if I am reading the pay increase scale correctly with the new contract the top might actually end up being $30.11/hr by then

Archived