Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No just hight school and colleges. From what i remeber they have a differect section for trade school and etc

Thanks and another question I have is for the Driver's License section do I fill out that portion with my Leaner's Permit info instead since I don't have a License yet? Would a permit be considered a type of Driver's license? Just trying to have as few mistakes as possible.

You're right lol I yelled Brownhornet after you said good morning but I figured it wasn't you. @Tim! Where are you?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@jlhb ???????????????????? I didn't hear you!!! I heard something. Lol
You're right lol I yelled Brownhornet after you said good morning but I figured it wasn't you. @Tim! Where are you?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@tim yeah stop ducking us!!

Call ms shivers....she's very nice and will give you all the answers you need...

@ Tim , wheee the heck were you at?...@ JLHB sorry I left like that, had to get home. And it was nice meeting you girly.....@ hornet, it was nice meeting you as well......um Tim, QUE PASO????? (WHAT HAPPENED)

@R160 whats your list #?. Called shivers today she says they are up too 2500s to call for final processing. Anyone on here still waiting for final processing or DT please start a new thread so others can be update on where they are with the list..I for one am still waiting for initial processing of DT so I would like to kmow those that are now receiving letters for that.Those that are in class good luck But we need more information for those of us that are NOT quite there yet.

@r1 I called her a little after lunch today an she answered. She is kind if rushed once you get on thw phone with her si I didnt get to ask all rhe questions I would like to ask an even what I asked I still wasnt clear on answer she gave. But her again tomorrow please post an information regarding whos up for final processing an where they are with sending out the initial letters for DT. She did say last hired was like 24XX not sure exact number.

@hornet , I know right...I practically inhaled those hotdogs...ugghhh, I hate eating like that lolololol....you gotta show me where that pizza place is tomorrow ...I'm sooooo tired......but I can say today was very informative, it was a good day...how do we log onto that website, and what do we use to log in?.....send me a private message with the details....ttyl........

@TIM, UMMMMM, WERE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...LOLOLOL

Seems like we are only ones here still waiting an im even a step behind because Ive yet to receive my letter for DT an Im low 2700s. I would figure if u received ya DT letter in feb an you're 2640s I should if received mines by now we are going on MAy!

There were no DT IN February with list 2640s....I was 234___s .....you guys will be coming up soon....the only one who can answer those questions are MS S..... Why don't you write your questions down tonight and call her early in the am.....she is very on point

Had a cool day hung out with Vee all day LOL Nice meeting you too BrownHornet!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@jlhb Yes ma'am! Ok @Vee I will show y'all the pizza spot. It was a very good day. I'm very tired as well.
@hornet , I know right...I practically inhaled those hotdogs...ugghhh, I hate eating like that lolololol....you gotta show me where that pizza place is tomorrow ...I'm sooooo tired......but I can say today was very informative, it was a good day...how do we log onto that website, and what do we use to log in?.....send me a private message with the details....ttyl........@TIM, UMMMMM, WERE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...LOLOLOL
Wow!! Tim!! I can't believe you were ducking us!!!!

SMH...LOLOL well you guys have a good night...I'm so ready for bed right now!!!! I'm gonna try to wait till like 9...but I could knock out right now....LOLOL...see you guys tomorrow:-D

Do u know how to log in?

SMH...LOLOL well you guys have a good night...I'm so ready for bed right now!!!! I'm gonna try to wait till like 9...but I could knock out right now....LOLOL...see you guys tomorrow:-DDo u know how to log in?

I wrote it down somewhere Vee, but I too am very tired today, funny cause I'm trying to hold out also. ???????????? Damn!!!

Archived