My O-Scale collection (ever growing)

(W)o(W) I like your mini depot. That CNG ,What's the destination sign say?

thanks! I got it customized as the BX7 riverdale.....site i go to for some of my custom jobs http://www.collect-corner.net/ its a cool site also i am doing some of the buses on my own like the custom artic i am working on....thanks all for the comments!

lowfloornabinycbus.th.jpg

Just got this one in the mail, i have the destination and rout Q44 Bronx Zoo

gmcbus.th.jpg

I found this Ford Bus and thought this be good for customizing into and access a ride Bus

nabilowfloorbusnyclamet.th.jpg

NYC Bus with the LA metro Buses (Local Bus in orange, Rapid in Red)

rtsfriehtlinetruck.th.jpg

And RTS next to my frieght liner Truck (this truck is one of my favorites and longest in my truck collection)

now lets give the TLC some love lol

nyctaximercury1.th.jpg

nyctaximercury2.th.jpg

nyctaxivan.th.jpg

nyctaxicheckered.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not a big fan of fishbowls but they're lookin' sexy in those pics. I need to order more buses soon.

thanks...yea i feel that way about some older buses...reason i like the Fishbowls i remember riding them when i was a kid....thanks again (p.s. the routes for the RTS and the Fishbowl are Bx41 to wakefield lol)

Cool. I'd like to get the one on collect-corner that's painted in (MTA) colors but they want $75 which is a price im not willing to pay.

collectors-corner is cool but that one artic is horrible( the doors kill it for me thats why)....i got the NABI one whichs looks good it was a little cheaper and collectors-corner did a great job on the decals....they have that Mercedes bus with a solid color i would recommend using that one to get customized with the MTA logos.....also collectors-corner i think will customize a bus you buy.....http://www.awesomediecast.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/18614/subcatid/0/id/410923check this link out...thats a cool one to get customized as a mta bus...its a little more but artics are hard to find ( i really wish they made more affordable artics in o-scale argh)oh and if you like i can send you the materials i used for my artic creation which i think would be cheaper then buying an artic and customzing it. it cost money for these models lmao....

collectors-corner is cool but that one artic is horrible( the doors kill it for me thats why)....i got the NABI one whichs looks good it was a little cheaper and collectors-corner did a great job on the decals....they have that Mercedes bus with a solid color i would recommend using that one to get customized with the MTA logos.....also collectors-corner i think will customize a bus you buy.....http://www.awesomediecast.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/18614/subcatid/0/id/410923check this link out...thats a cool one to get customized as a mta bus...its a little more but artics are hard to find ( i really wish they made more affordable artics in o-scale argh)oh and if you like i can send you the materials i used for my artic creation which i think would be cheaper then buying an artic and customzing it. it cost money for these models lmao....

Wow, thanks. I didn't realize they were that expensive, but they are also diecast and articulated. That site has a lot of good buses, i'll have to buy one of those. The 87 ft bus they have is sick. I'm going to pass on the materials. I don't I could make a good Orion artic myself like you did, lol.

Archived