Whatever happened to

DOB2RTO

I never heard of PB Max (but it looks so good) but I can only think of a few options:

1. The Candy bar company went out of business.

2. The company might have been bought over and the bar may have been eliminated or even eventually went out of business.

3. Or maybe your not looking too hard :P

I'll try to do some research for you. We need to solve this mystery :)

Answer (according to what I am reading here): The people who own it (the Mars family) simply decided to stop selling. It seems like they hated peanut butter and it didn't sell as much compared to Hershey's (Hershey and Mars seemed to be rivals). Also, from another site, the candy was discontinued sometime in the late 80's-early 90's. hope this helps.

I never heard of PB Max (but it looks so good) but I can only think of a few options:

1. The Candy bar company went out of business.

2. The company might have been bought over and the bar may have been eliminated or even eventually went out of business.

3. Or maybe your not looking too hard :P

I'll try to do some research for you. We need to solve this mystery :)

Answer (according to what I am reading here): The people who own it (the Mars family) simply decided to stop selling. It seems like they hated peanut butter and it didn't sell as much compared to Hershey's (Hershey and Mars seemed to be rivals). Also, from another site, the candy was discontinued sometime in the late 80's-early 90's. hope this helps.

Yeah, I read that when I googled it. Wonder if Mars and Mars would consider bringing it back. It was good. It was damn good.

Eh. You're only 8 years older than me. They must have been discontinued right around the time where you would have been just barely old enough to remember, and I was just barely too young to remember.

Oh no. I was old enough to remember, and still do to this day. The box they came in (6 in a box), and where my mama bought them (our local Shoprite). I remember the aisle they use to be in. This was almost 15 or more years ago. Even though we are only 8 years apart look at it this way. If I was 13 when they were discontinued, you would only be 5. At 13 you can remember good foods you liked. As we get older then our age difference would seem to much different.

Now time for me to get my walker, and go make me something to eat............

Oh no. I was old enough to remember, and still do to this day. The box they came in (6 in a box), and where my mama bought them (our local Shoprite). I remember the aisle they use to be in. This was almost 15 or more years ago. Even though we are only 8 years apart look at it this way. If I was 13 when they were discontinued, you would only be 5. At 13 you can remember good foods you liked. As we get older then our age difference would seem to much different.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Although the exact difference is the same, 5 and 13 seems much further apart than does 20 and 28.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Although the exact difference is the same, 5 and 13 seems much further apart than does 20 and 28.

Yep, I would be in 8th grade as you would be entering kindergarten. At 20 then I agree the difference does go out the window then. The difference crawls back in the window, as I enter mid-life crisis age (45-50), and you would be 37-42.

Archived