CSX intermodal operations

Harry

CSX intermodal operations was halted at the CSX South Kearny Yard today after a report of a trespasser on the property. Yard security staff searched but found no one on the property. Work was resumed an hour and a half later.

IMG_0997a.jpg

IMG_0996a.jpg

IMG_0995a.jpg

Love the color and details! Was probably a freight (hate to use this word) <Fo***r>, on property photographing:eek:

I had one of those removed from a (C) train today after he tried to enter the opposing cab of a Comet IV set to take photos. Then again the (C) was FUBAR between that, the couple that took forever to unload a shopping cart on the 1450 Townsquare causing it to run express from Summit to Newark because it was now running 10 minutes late, the moron who sent that train BIE after it passed through Millburn without stopping and was removed at Maplewood by (NJT) Police, the idiot C/R on the 1620 Townsquare who only opened one door for each station the entire way despite having three cars open, the 1650 Townsquare (1600 Flemington) going BIE at Mountain Station after it was sent express due to the F59PHI breaking down in Mount Tabor, and the door problems with the Comet IIIs on the 1820 Townsquare which was eventually cancelled much to Simon Property Group's annoyance.

I had one of those removed from a (C) train today after he tried to enter the opposing cab of a Comet IV set to take photos. Then again the (C) was FUBAR between that, the couple that took forever to unload a shopping cart on the 1450 Townsquare causing it to run express from Summit to Newark because it was now running 10 minutes late, the moron who sent that train BIE after it passed through Millburn without stopping and was removed at Maplewood by (NJT) Police, the idiot C/R on the 1620 Townsquare who only opened one door for each station the entire way despite having three cars open, the 1650 Townsquare (1600 Flemington) going BIE at Mountain Station after it was sent express due to the F59PHI breaking down in Mount Tabor, and the door problems with the Comet IIIs on the 1820 Townsquare which was eventually cancelled much to Simon Property Group's annoyance.

Can I get a description because I think that was the same moron who interrupted my operations. A (C) schedule was found by the hole of the gate that was made to enter the facility.

Can I get a description because I think that was the same moron who interrupted my operations. A (C) schedule was found by the hole of the gate that was made to enter the facility.

Asain guy, 20s, goofy looking. NJTA, CSAO, and (NJT) crews have had problems with him and his photography in the past.

some cool stuff you have harry and let me say that it was not me who broke into the yard that night.

Thanks and I know you better than that. You also know that if you ever wanted a tour of the facility you'd just let me know.

Archived