• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next Request:

1990-1991 TMC RTS

#: Any Between 8355-8396

Division: New York City Bus

Thanks!;)

I have 8212 in MTA NYCB form. Can I give you that as I am in a really bad mood, I dont wanna take it out here so I am not in much of a mood to handle these.

Xcelsior:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior.png

MTANewFLyerXcelsiorPart2.png

Note 100% sure if the rear unit is on our units so do not use if In the event that it is not there.

Next Request:

1990-1991 TMC RTS

#: Any Between 8355-8396

Division: New York City Bus

Thanks!;)

I have 8212 in MTA NYCB form. Can I give you that as I am in a really bad mood, I dont wanna take it out here so I am not in much of a mood to handle these.

Xcelsior:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior.png

Note 100% sure if the rear unit is on our units so do not use if In the event that it is not there.

Xcelsior:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior.png

Dang!! You made a solid Xcelsior there! Thanks for showing me what I was missing.

Xcelsior:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior.png

Dang!! You made a solid Xcelsior there! Thanks for showing me what I was missing.

Xcelsior:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior.png

You are missing the flags on the last windows and there are no batteries on the roof, just the HVAC. The roof enclosure points on the roof are farther than the ones you have.

You are missing the flags on the last windows and there are no batteries on the roof, just the HVAC. The roof enclosure points on the roof are farther than the ones you have.

First off, the rooftop flairs are fine. I will make them smaller in the future as the bus is not 100% done. The model is 99.5% done:

MTANewFLyerXcelsior-1.png

MTANewFLyerXcelsiorPart2-1.png

Could i please get

8 Bee Line Artic's saying:

60 White Plains

60 Fordham

20 White Plains

20 Woodlawn

21 White Plains

21 Cross County

55 Cross County

55 Eastchester