Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wheres the template?? I want it!!!

@Nick Another one, please? This time no numbers, just a livery.

New Flyer XD60 Artic in the decal scheme, if I may? If not, then :

Novabus LFX Artic :

Decal scheme, just so you know I don't want it so pixelly so may you just use one color and upload it as a .BMP or a .PNG? Thanks. The one I really want is the New flyer, but if you can do both, please try your best and TAKE YOUR TIME! ;)

And can I fix up the Orion V SBS scheme?

im sorry i dnt have a XD60 and the O5 SBS washer incomplete so was the C40 and any other SBS bus i have made the SBS D60 is not mine though

Wheres the template?? I want it!!!

@Nick Another one, please? This time no numbers, just a livery.

New Flyer XD60 Artic in the decal scheme, if I may? If not, then :

Novabus LFX Artic :

Decal scheme, just so you know I don't want it so pixelly so may you just use one color and upload it as a .BMP or a .PNG? Thanks. The one I really want is the New flyer, but if you can do both, please try your best and TAKE YOUR TIME! ;)

And can I fix up the Orion V SBS scheme?

No you may not fix up the Orion V. As for the artics, I will do them tomorrow.

The hell this is? The model is nice YET when we say fantasy models, we mean in scheme, not fueling & mechanical things. Fix it.

I know that, just testing if it can work since I got that from a photo. The REAL model is straight diesel, this is just some other thing for testing the sticker. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...
If you would like to request one of these buses, send me a PM or Visitor message on my wall.

Hold One on minute. I have to give my 2 cents:

1. That MCI Has already been done.

2. That is NOT how the xcelsior looks because your missing a SHITLOAD of things on it.

3. Do not take any requests on the Orion 3G Because wait till the model actually comes out to complete an ACCURATE model.

I am not on my computer right now, but when I get on it, I will post the more accurate model of the bus.