New 160 at 207 + MTA Cop Harassment

R33WF

Car#9738-9740

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Now for the Harassment part

I went to see the 160 at 207. rr4567 was with me we started taking photo of the first to the third r160. When we where going to the 4th one The MTA security guard came up to us and said what are you doing. I said take picture of the new R160. He said you cant take photo of Transit Property. I said I not and I show him this

MTA Rules

IMG_0035.jpg

NYPD Rules

IMG_0036.jpg

He took the paper back to his booth when he came back he had a MTA cop with him. He also said you take photo of Transit Property. I said im not. Then he said he was Going to get the COPS. We then left because we did not want to deal with this bullsh*t. Now first of all the R160 are not Transit Property they are Alstom Property until the they hit the rail at 207 yard then they are Transit Property.

And if I were you I would have just flipped the bird at that SOB cop.

Back in the good 'ole days, you would have gotten a nice trip to the ER then spent a few days in jail after your paper work was "lost". Lack of respect for law enforcement shows a lack of respect for civilized society.

Nice pics and footage. And if I were you I would have just flipped the bird at that SOB cop. Oh well, sorry that had to happen to you.

Whoo Whoo. This is the one way Ass Whuppin' Express! Next Stop, The land of Bubba :)

This folks, is how you get your ass kicked by the police.

lol

__________________________________________________________________________________

I was there. I can describe the scene in detail. We were walking past the third R160 to be delivered. It sits near the gate on 215th St and 9th Ave

here: http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?q=215th+and+9th+ave&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=W+215th+St+%26+9th+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10034&gl=us&ei=OshfS8G2HMqg8Aa0xa2MDA&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA&hl=en&ll=40.868856,-73.913488&spn=0,359.998794&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=40.868797,-73.913352&panoid=QLjsFXE-xkn7mPeyOUfhAg&cbp=12,218.73,,1,10.46

while walking to take more photos, an MTA security guard that sits in the booth at that entrance walked out and asked us "who are you". R33WF says "railfans". MTA security guard says "you cant take photos here." R33WF hands the guy a copy of the police directive and a printout of the MTA rules. the guy says he will be right back, and he takes the papers. He comes back with an MTA cop and we were questioned on what we were doing. R33WF says he has been there before on multiple occasions and he never got trouble. Then the MTA cop tells us he'll call the real cops and they'll explain. That's when we walked away to avoid a bunch of crap.

Nice pixs!

Just keep taking pixs and videos theres NOTHING wrong with it. Photography is NOT a crime! Just follow by the rules and ignore them bastards :)

If your going to take a picture/video of a t/a property, try to take it far off from the security guard as you can, dont stand near em, or they WILL flip !

Of course, talk to em in a respectful way, even if they disrespect! If they do harass you badly, then you have a right to contact the (MTA) for there bs.

But you did the riight thing and showed em the rules of conduct, even IF they denied its illegal , like what ever for them idiots.

You should have stood your ground and waited for the cops. Why run if you're in the right?

Simple: because he didn't want to deal with yet another asinine cop who thinks they know rules and regulations when in fact a majority don't.

Simple: because he didn't want to deal with yet another asinine cop who thinks they know rules and regulations when in fact a majority don't.

But if you don't correct them then they will think what they know is correct and will simply continue doing the same thing to someone else. The cycle will continue unless you stay and correct the officer. What's the worse that will happen?

Archived