New 160 at 207 + MTA Cop Harassment

R33WF

But if you don't correct them then they will think what they know is correct and will simply continue doing the same thing to someone else. The cycle will continue unless you stay and correct the officer. What's the worse that will happen?

I agree on staying till cops come and tell them its legal while showing proof. The negative crap i ether getting arrested or getting questioned seriously.. And getting poked with 9/11 bs.

So its Anthony and the rests choice if they want to leave.. Its better off leaving then having problems..

Have you ever stood for a cop?

It's an old school NYPD term for crack'n skulls. Usually to teach respect to some skell.

Why NYPD picks the Bronx for?

I agree on staying till cops come and tell them its legal while showing proof. The negative crap i ether getting arrested or getting questioned seriously.. And getting poked with 9/11 bs.

So its Anthony and the rests choice if they want to leave.. Its better off leaving then having problems..

Have you ever stood for a cop?

I've been stopped by MTA police and NYPD so yes, I've stood there for a cop since they were already there. Never had an MTA employee threaten to call the cops but if they did, I would stay. I got a clean record, I'm not doing anything illegal and the law is on my side. I got nothing to hide.

Because quite a few cops are crazy people that would take us into the 5-0 station for Questioning.

Don't know where you got that from but I've been questioned by NYPD officers before. Never went further than asking for my ID and asking what I'm doing.

Because back in the 1970's, the South Bronx was like the Wild West with savages running wild. Physical force was often used to force the compliance of suspects. Sadly this method can't be implemented as much as it should in modern times due to everyone having cell phones. Every mope out there cries "police brutality" and they try to win the "city lottery".

Don't tell me "nope" when you yourself advocate blatant disrespect for law enforcement. You should consider getting your act together sometime, it seems you still have a lot to learn, kid.

Nope.

It's an old school NYPD term for crack'n skulls. Usually to teach respect to some skell.

I'm still waiting for that translation into leet!

But if you don't correct them then they will think what they know is correct and will simply continue doing the same thing to someone else. The cycle will continue unless you stay and correct the officer. What's the worse that will happen?

In this type of case, cops really shouldn't need to be questioning people every single time they see someone with a camera taking pictures or recording footage of a train? Haven't they seen all of this on YouTube? If photography in the subway was banned, you wouldn't see a single subway video on YouTube.

Grow up, I thought you said you would stop acting like a little punk once you turned 18? I guess your full of s**t.

Once a mope; always a mope.

I just hope i'm nearby with the camera when he gets his NYPD-administered attitude adjustment.

the mope says nope

for him there is no hope

it's a slippery slope

i hope he doesn't drop the soap

when he says "stop!" his boyfriend says nope

You are officially the gayest poster in this entire board. Get help, please.

In this type of case, cops really shouldn't need to be questioning people every single time they see someone with a camera taking pictures or recording footage of a train? Haven't they seen all of this on YouTube? If photography in the subway was banned, you wouldn't see a single subway video on YouTube.
Unfortunately this is the side effects of terrorism in our world. I don't see the problem with them stopping you to make sure you're clean.

@ Anthony : Nice shots man!

And for everyone else, can we please try and not kill each other here? Lets make this a more civil thread shall we?

AGreed!

Next time when people have an issue with t/a worker or police officers due to photograpy, keep it to yourself. And if it gets worst by the worker, file a complaint to the (MTA) not here..

Otherwise flames would occur!

Lrg, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Joe and the others here. No matter how wrong the cops are, you never show disrespect to the cops as they have the authority. Pissing them off is the last thing you'd want to do. If you want to disagree, be civil, don't give them a reason to throw you in the slammer for being unruly.

That will happen when you learn how to be a civilized individual who can comprehend English and not act like a savage on fan trips.

Nope. Besides, my friends and I act very civil on the train, including fan trip trains.

Lrg, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Joe and the others here. No matter how wrong the cops are, you never show disrespect to the cops as they have the authority. Pissing them off is the last thing you'd want to do. If you want to disagree, be civil, don't give them a reason to throw you in the slammer for being unruly.

True that... Unless you wanna end up beat and in the hospital... Ugh best surrender to demands!

Archived