Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Bx41 Wakefield

Anybody watch it or fans of the show?

I enjoyed the 2012 conspiracy about the government building under ground bunkers for the elite.

Big Brother watching you was another interesting one on how the government is using technology to spy and get information on you. There is also a group out there called Infraguard which consists of ordinary citizens spying on you.

Secret Societies that are plotting to thin the world's population. I found this interesting because I think H1N1 is man made.

9/11 was another episode discussing the conspiracy about the black boxes not being found and the possibility of the government planning it.

HAARP which gives the US the ability to control the weather is being blamed for the earthquake in Haiti, the Indian Ocean tsunami, and Hurricane Katrina.

I am not a big conspiracy theorist. I found the show interesting with some truth to some of the theories.

HAARP was also blamed for the Columbine shootings in the late nineties...shows you how kooky these "conspiracy theories" really are...

While I like a good conspiracy theory just as much as the next guy, it sounds like this show was 100% bullshit.

Don't even get me started on these Bush-did-9/11 morons, if the government has no problem killing thousands of people to further its own agenda, then why would they stop themselves from killing a handful of detractors? Give me a ******* break.

Anybody watch it or fans of the show?

I enjoyed the 2012 conspiracy about the government building under ground bunkers for the elite.

Big Brother watching you was another interesting one on how the government is using technology to spy and get information on you. There is also a group out there called Infraguard which consists of ordinary citizens spying on you.

Secret Societies that are plotting to thin the world's population. I found this interesting because I think H1N1 is man made.

9/11 was another episode discussing the conspiracy about the black boxes not being found and the possibility of the government planning it.

HAARP which gives the US the ability to control the weather is being blamed for the earthquake in Haiti, the Indian Ocean tsunami, and Hurricane Katrina.

I am not a big conspiracy theorist. I found the show interesting with some truth to some of the theories.

Anyone who agrees with Jesse Ventura's bullshit in my opinion are mindless retards. I am no conspiracy theorist nut. My 9/11 conspiracy theory is that 19 Islamic Bloodsuckers on the morrning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001 hijacked four planes and crashed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and that field in Pennsylvania, killing 3000 people. That is MY 9/11 conspiracy theory.

HAARP was also blamed for the Columbine shootings in the late nineties...shows you how kooky these "conspiracy theories" really are...

While I like a good conspiracy theory just as much as the next guy, it sounds like this show was 100% bullshit.

Don't even get me started on these Bush-did-9/11 morons, if the government has no problem killing thousands of people to further its own agenda, then why would they stop themselves from killing a handful of detractors? Give me a ******* break.

A-freakin'-men to that Joe!!!

Anyone who agrees with Jesse Ventura's bullshit in my opinion are mindless retards. I am no conspiracy theorist nut. My 9/11 conspiracy theory is that 19 Islamic Bloodsuckers on the morrning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001 hijacked four planes and crashed them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and that field in Pennsylvania, killing 3000 people. That is MY 9/11 conspiracy theory.
One of them was Hani Hanjour, that S.O.B. that spent time around Mesa and Tempe. He took control of American Airlines Flight 77. :mad: I'll never forget him or Frank Roque, another S.O.B..

I watch it... not an avid follower of it, but I'll watch it, if I'm channel surfing & it happens to be on @ the moment....

I don't outright believe everything that's stated/conspiracized (yeah, that's not a word, but I couldn't think of how else to phrase it) on that show, but it can get you to think about some things that are not all that obvious... especially if you're not into politics (like I am)....

• 4 weeks later...

The Illuminati conspiracy is b.s. It's like saying a kindergartner who draws a picture of a dog with a big eye is a symbol for the government spying on us. And that freemason one dollar thing, they apparently liked the eye and decided to draw one.

Archived